Chapter 3

When I woke up, the sun was peaking through the curtains, only 4 hours had past. I got up, changing my clothing before looking at the sky through the window. The view is nice from the castle. There was a banging on the door before two guards came in.
"You're free to go, Belos has decided to spare you, be grateful and get out" One said, the other only nodded their head. They began walking me to the front gates, we passed by the meeting room where none other than Darius stepped out and looked at me. 
"How lovely of Belos to not alert me of your release. I'll walk her out, she was my catch" He said with a smug look, the guards backed off as we continued to walk. Once we were at the gate, Darius made the cuffs disapear, and he handed me a piece of paper.

"Make sure Raine recieves that, Eber and I will be in touch" He smiled before walking back to the castle. I opened the note to see a detailed description of what was happening on the day of Unity. A draining spell... I knew it. I knew it was bad. But this? This is basically an apocolypse. I ran back to the coven centre, running to my office and sorting myself out. I should start staying here, better than my house. I then got up and walked to Raine's office before knocking on the door.

"Come in" They shouted, making me realise we haven't spoke since yesterday. They probably think I'm dead or something. I opened the door, smiling and clearing my throat, making Raine look at me. Their eyes began to water as they got up and ran to me, embracing me tight.
"You're alright! You... you are alright, right?" They stuttered, checking me for injuries.

"I'm fine Raine. Darius and Eber caught me, but they set me free about an hour ago. I gave them a good run for their money in that forest. Darius... he wanted me to give you this" I frowned, handing Raine the paper.
"This... this is worse than we thought... Oh man how do we... we gotta find a way to counter this" Raine sighed, walking back to their desk and sitting down. I sat on the couch to the side and rested my chin on my hand.

"Did you find anything in the castle?" They asked, not taking their eyes off the paper.
"No, I was stuck in a... weirdly accomodating cell in the west tower. I didn't get to explore"
"Drat... This makes this harder... I don't want to go to the castle just to look around, that would make me look suspicious... how to we handle this?" They removed their glasses, cleaning the lenses. My scroll began going off, I opened it. My penstagram was going off like crazy. I forgot I even had this, never used it. I opened the app to see that Darius was trying to message me. I glanced at my username, "Yn the awesome bard", and I cringed. 20 year old me, not good with names. I'm changing that.
"Hang on, Darius is messaging my penstagram" I laughed as Raine raised an eyebrow to me. I shrugged, telling them I had no idea why.

Cloaked_Darius:
I'm assuming you've done what I asked. Clever little song bird.

YN_Bard_Coven:
I did, they're reading it now, not sure what to do about this draining spell. 
Also please stop calling me song bird, I'm not 10.

Cloaked_Darius:
Ok song bird. I'll be needing to speak to you and Raine as soon as possible. Turns out you didn't get off scott free. Belos wants you to have tea with Terra.

"Tea with Terra...?" I mumbled, just loud enough that Raine heard me and slammed the papers on the table.
"WHAT?!" They yelled, quickly covering their mouth and using their magic to lock the door. They stood up, walking and then sitting beside me, reading the messages.
"Oh no that's bad... Terra's tea wipes memories, turns you into a zombie. If you're having tea with Terra..."
"I'll forget everything we've done as the BATT's" I finished, starting to panic.

YN_Bard_Coven:
So basically I'm gonna forget everything I've learned.

Cloaked_Darius:
Unfortunately, yes. Raine might know a way to counter the tea though. I heard they can change liquids, they used to do it to the shitty fruit punch in the coven meetings.