Chapter 11

Raine had started coming back in with the scrapbook before my vision went blurry and I leaned back into the couch.
"YN? Woah what's wrong?" Raine ran to me, setting the book down. I felt like a was on fire. I coughed repeatedly, a black liquid dripping from my mouth and falling onto my lap. Raine got up, running to a cabinet and grabbing a towel, placing it on my lap before thinking for a moment.
"Can you move? I need to get Eda" They stuttered on their words as I weakly nodded. They grabbed Socks and the scrap book, a picture fell from it, and I grabbed it.
It was a picture of Raine and I when we both met, we had just joined the coven, so the picture had us smiling, showing our sigils to the camera. My head spun, I cried out as I remembered a part of our relationship. Raine picked me up, getting on Socks and flying out the window.
"I've never flown a palisman before! So hang on! Socks, faster!" They yelled before I felt the wind pick up, I gagged and coughed out more of the black substance, panic taking over me. What's going on with me?
Am I dying?!

We flew over the town before I could see the Owl house. Raine gasped as we slowed down.
"No... no no no! Why are there scouts here?! Where's.... where's Eda?!" They yelled out, landing nearby and running off, leaving me against a tree with Socks. Shortly after, they returned with a defeated look.
"Eda's gone. They fled... I don't know where they are... and that means I don't know what to do for you... The healing coven will only alert Terra of your regained memory... Oh god what would Eda do?!" They panicked, looking to me as I stood.

"I think I'm ok now... Let's head back... My memory... it's getting better. I might be able to get everything back if I sleep, it's late, Raine" I smiled, wiping my mouth. I wasn't feeling better, my body ached as we mounted my staff and left. Once we returned, we climbed through Raine's window and I left for my room again.
"Socks should stay with you for a while longer, Terra's been popping by unannounced" I smirked, petting her head before she jumped onto Raine's shoulders.

I went back to my room, making it to the couch before collapsing and having another coughing fit, I grabbed the tea towel off the coffee table and holding it to my mouth as I coughed. I kept gagging as I curled into myself on the floor. My entire body felt like it was on fire, this is worse than anything I remember. I calmed myself, seeing a purple glimmer caught my eye, is that my scroll? I managed to grab it, opening it and going to the photos. The first photo was one I didn't recognize. Head witch Darius taking a selfie, I was asleep in the background, wrapped in multiple blankets, I looked like I was sick.... I was sick...

My head ached again, before the faint memory of eclipse lake popped in. I played the song of time, and I got a cold from the magic exhaustion, Darius took care of me... Darius...

DARIUS!

I HAD SEX WITH DARIUS!

I gagged, coughing up more gunk before a smile scrept onto my face, I remember Darius. He's probably worried about me, I hope he's looking after Hunter, wherever he is now. I got up, heading to my room and grabbing the pj's from my laundry hamper and putting them on. I'd give anything to be in his arms right now. Though I remember, it doesn't feel real. Like I don't know my life anymore. I laid down, not going under the covers before I felt my body heat up, and the aching feeling returned. I rolled over, hugging myself as I begged myself to fall asleep. 

Luckily it didn't take long.

~~~~~~

I woke up, gasping for air as I desperately clawed at my throat, trying to get whatever was burning it out. I coughed, barely making it to the washroom before I vomited onto the floor, failing to reach the sink. All that came out was more black goop. I reached for the glass on the sink counter, filling it and drinking it. It was then that I saw myself in the mirror. My lips were black, and when I reached a hand to try and wipe it off, I saw my finger tips were black as well. I dropped the cup, shattering it on the floor. I stepped back, doing my best not to step on the glass. I draw a spell circle, it turned black, before fizzing out.