Chapter 6

Hey guys! So I found out that Eberwolf is a male! My bad! However I am far too lazy to go back and fix it. So I guess for this story Eber will be written as a girl, sorry!

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes before letting out a rough cough. Shit, I'm sick. Too bad, I have a job to do. I got up, remembering I was wearing pj's made by Darius. I took them off, revealing that the clothes I was wearing before were gone. I opened a drawer and found them there... how did he...? You know what? Probably best not to question it. I sniffled and grabbed a more casual outfit, I was done all the jobs I had here, so today I didn't have to be all official and proffessional. I slipped on a black long skirt, with a thigh high slit. A white long sleeved shirt, and a dark red tube top. I grabbed my boots, these reached my thighs, they were also black with a 3 inch heel. I grabbed a black choker, with a red oval pendant attached, before grabbing my conjoined helix and lobe earings, slipping them into place. I gave my hair a quick brush before deciding I should put on makeup. I was sickly pale. I began adding color to me, taking breaks to sneeze, blow my nose, and cough. I was very tired. I basically used an entire tube of concealer to get rid of these eye bags. Socks had woken up by now, chirping and coming to sit beside me. She began talking, I had to laugh at her, she loved talking about random things. That was until she began asking if I was ok.

"I'm fine, Socks... I just gotta do what I gotta do, and move on. Can't let this slow me down" I said, letting out a loud sneeze afterwards. Socks began running around as I finished my makeup. By this time it was noon, I slept in. I had Socks turn into her staff and I flew out of the building. I was up in the air, before realising I couldn't see very well. My vision was doubled.

"Socks, just get my to the base please" I pleaded. The staff began steering itself before landing softly on the ground. I was still a little early. I used my staff for stability as I walked into the hideout. Raine was already there with Eda. They seemed to be... having a romantic moment. I walked in, briefly seeing Eda stradling Raine's hips before they jumped off of eachother. Glad to see them together again.
"Wow... you look like you got hit by a Grudgby ball" Eda commented, walking to me and inspecting my face.

"Yesterday was rough, I'm just tired. Socks, play with Owlbert" Socks transformed as Owlbert came right at her, they cirlced eachother before snuggling on a pillow. I sat down tried to refocus my vision.
"You two seem to be rather lively" I smirked, Raine's face flushed before they went completely red in the face, Eda choking on her apple blood. I let out a laugh before nearly falling off of my chair. Raine cleared their throat, and coming over to me.
"You're sure you're JUST tired?" I raised an eyebrow before nodding my head.

"YN... we used to date, and we've been really good friends for 20 years, I know you're not telling the truth" They said sternly. I was about to confess before Eber and Darius came in. I sighed with relief. Darius spotted me, smiling and sitting next to me.
"Afternoon Song bird" I blushed at the nickname. It was growing on me.
"Hi" I slurred out, making him look at me concerned.

Eber shuffled to me, sniffing me before she began whimpering.
"I'm fine, can everyone chill? I'm just tired" I snapped, making everyone look at me with wide eyes.
"We're herrre... we.. we are here to talk about the... BLOOD! The blood! So let's fuckingggg talk about it!" I slurred out, barely able to keep my eyes open. I waited for them to look away before drawing a spell circle at my face, making me wake up more. I felt like shit, but at least now I was awake and could see clearly.

"Well... YN... YN found a LOT of Titan's blood, we have about 6 viles of it. That's about all we could get before Kikimora showed up. She also blocked off where the blood was so no one else could find it. She did quite well" Darius smiled, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

stop blushing stop blushing stop blushing stop blushing stop blushing
THANK GOD FOR THE 10 POUNDS OF MAKEUP I HAVE ON!

Eda perked up at the mention of the Titan's blood. She began playing with her hands before speaking up.
"Could I possibly get a vile of that for Luz? We went to get some a few days ago, and unfortunately we lost the original portal key to the Golden Guard. Her girlfriend got some of the blood on her glove, but we're already running out. It's been a rough week for Luz" We looked around, Darius seemed sadened at the mention of the Golden Guard. I'm beginning to wonder how Darius truly feels about the 'Little Prince', as he called him. Darius nodded, making a vile appear and handing it to Eda.