Chapter 30

Haha, I'm in danger...

Darius picked me up, carrying me to our bedroom and kicking the door closed.  He plopped me on our bed, removing the blankets and removing his shirt, before climbing on top of me and slipping his hand under my shirt, reaching the clasp of my bra and undoing it, gently slipping the straps off my shoulders and pulling it out from under my shirt, tossing it to the side. He lifted my shirt, removing it and then doing the same with my leggings. He got his pants off before he kissed me, biting my bottom lip, making me gasp as he smiled.

"I'm in charge tonight, got that?" He growled, I only nodded as I tried to swallow the lump in my throat.
He gently grabbed my arms, pinning them above my head before using magic to tie them to the bed frame. I struggled a bit, only making him smile at me, a very, VERY sinister smile.
So this is what it's gonna be, alright then.
I was on display for him, and he was releshing in the exposure. He began kissing my neck, before gently biting at my collar bone, that's gonna be a hickey, I garuntee it.
I let out a weak mewl as I lifted my leg up, my body betraying me as I tried to stay still.

"Don't make me tie your legs down too, Darling~" He whispered in my ear as my breath hitched, trying to escape my lungs as I despretly clung to it.
"d....do it..." I stammered, my body tingling and craving more of his seductive touch. He did as I said, restraining me completely and slowly kissing his way back up to my face, stopping and leaving multiple soft kisses on my beach ball sized belly, before skipping the rest and locking our lips together. My body was desperately trying to get out of the restraints, but I didn't want to. I loved this rougher side of him. 

He was always so gentle, but every now and again, he got rough.
He got kinky.
And excuse me for saying that I liked it.

"Come on, sweetheart, I thought you would struggle more" a smile tugged at his lips as he took a breathe, licking my bottom lip as I squeaked out a small moan at the touch of his hand on my swollen breasts.
"I... I-I..."
"Shhhh... Remember who's in charge, darling" His words sent a wave of hot pleasure down my body, stopping and lingering around my vagina as he fondled my breasts. Squeazing one, making me lactate. I was blushing so badly from embarrasment. 

My body was still making milk from my first pregnancy, being pregnant again just boosted the production as my body continued to betray me.
He squeazed my other breast, milk spilling down as a moan errupted from me, making my embarrasment soar through the roof before he looked at me.
"Aren't you a sight... I forgot your body could do that... I wonder..." He lowered himself before licking the dribble of milk from my body, before sucking on the tit, making me tense from pleasure, it was never like this before, something about him doing it... it set my body on fire.

"So the internet was right, it does taste sweeter. How interesting" He continued to massage my breasts, causing me to shake uncontrollably underneath him as he kissed my neck, leaving another love bite for me to discover tomorrow. He left a few around my chest and neck. 

I was trying hard to surpress any moans trying to escape, and I hadn't let anymore escape until-
"AGH! Ah... oh my titan...." I yelled out as he stuck two fingers in my vagina, gently moving his fingers back and forth.
"You're tight... we really HAVEN'T done this enough" His voice was a low growl before he looked at me, barely seeing my red face over my belly.
"Ready?"

"P...please"
I nodded, begging him to just do it before he moved above me again, lining up with my hole before slipping in, my body trembled.

He was hard, though with him it didn't usually take much.

My breathing was rough and heavy, as was his as he revelled in the feeling of my body clenching and tightening around him inside me. He huffed, going back to my breasts, licking any mess I made before he slowly thrusted into me.
I sucked in a breathe, once again trying to be quiet, much to his enjoyment.

"Watching you struggle like this... I love it" He grunted, speeding up a bit, trying to make me let it out as he slammed his lips against mine, forcing his tongue in and exploring my mouth, before making contact with my tongue, and playing with it. 

I gasped again, trying to not squeak out another moan, but when he ran his hand down to my butt cheek and grabbed it roughly, I let out a loud, restrained moan against his mouth. I felt him smile, kissing me again before pulling away for air, a string of saliva connecting our mouths.