Chapter 36

I opened my eyes, scratching as my arms before sitting up and realising that blue color was back.
"Darius... Darius wake up!" I shook him awake, he grumbled angrily before opening his eyes to look at me.
"Oh hey... your hands are blue" He muttered, rolling over before his body froze, rolling back over and hastily inspecting my hands.
"Your hands are blue!"
"I'm aware! Come on, help me up so I can go to the healers" he got up, walking to my side of the bed and helping me up. I'm still in a lot of pain. I began walking out, heading to the healers as I noted how late it was. It was 3 in the morning, everyone was asleep, but we still had healers up for emergencies.

"YN, back so soon?"
"Yeah, the color is back" I lifted my hands to the healer, he inspected them before having me sit down and did a scan of my body.

"Seems like the Titans blood we gave you didn't get rid of it... hang on, I gotta draw some blood from you" He shrugged, strapping my arm and poking for a vein.
After about 10 minutes he came back with a somber look.

"Let me guess, I'm dying again"
"No, no... uh... you're still cursed... with no cure" He looked at me as I processed the information.
"So I'm fucked" I muttered, putting my head in my hands.
"Well we have elixer's you can take to stop it... but unfortunately it seems your hands are gonna..."
"Stay blue?"
"Yeah" He nodded as I breathed out.

We were gonna try and move everyone back into their old homes, since they were back. Darius and I were gonna look for a house for us and the kids.
He still won't talk about what happened before I left, I know he's still angry.
I walked back, telling him what happened, and crying into him as he rocked me to sleep again...

Life can't be normal... it'll never be...

15 years later...

"GIVE IT BACK! MOM JUNO TOOK MY JOURNAL!" I groaned, drinking an elixer and watching the color shrink back to just my hands.

"Juno, give your sister her journal"
"She has a crush!"
"Oh yeah? Well I saw you and Milo making out in the hallway at school!"
"AMARI!"
"YOU TOOK MY JOURNAL!"
"Both of you, stop yelling" I rolled my eyes, walking into the living room to see Amari on top of Juno, wrestling for the journal on the couch.

"Juno, journal, NOW" I snarled, they straightened out, as Juno handed me the journal.
"Where's your brother?" They looked between eachother before shrugging. I looked to my left, noticing the window had a distorted shadow.
"Adam, I can see you"
"Oh come on!" He cried, reapearing with his palisman on his shoulder.
Adam's palisman, Chuck, was a firefly, while Mindy, a Ladybug, was Juno's.
Of course you can't forget Amari's palisman, Penny.

"Amari's got a date~~~~" Adam smirked, wiggling his eyesbrows seductively as Amari shoved him off of her, groaning.
"Really now?" I placed my hand on my hip, smiling.
"Jallal asked me to grom, that's IT! Still not gonna address Juno?"
"No no, Juno's gonna be punished, but right now I'm just happy for you" I hugged her.
Amari has been struggling with her sexuality, and has avoided any form of social interactions with anyone other than family.

"All three of you, get ready for the picnic, I gotta finish off the sandwiches" I smiled, before ushering Juno to follow me for a minute.

"So, is Milo the reason you got detention?"
"Yeah... PDA violation..."
"What were you thinking? You're 15"
"What were you doing when YOU were 15?" She quizzed, scoffing as I handed her some of the food to put in the basket.

"When I was 15, I was busy disapointing your grandmother by doing bard magic, not kissing boys in the school hallway.... granted I didn't go to school" I shrugged, making her smile.
"Don't let it happen again, alright? Because of the detention, I'm taking your scroll" I held my hand out, making it clear that I was grounding her for the detention itself, rather than the kiss.