Christmas Special

Heyyyy long time no see! 
So uh, here's a christmas chapter! It has smut too!
I also have a oneshot book for Darius up on my account since I couldn't get a coherent story out for him right now. It shall come with time. 
Now, once you're done reading this, go to the OneShot book and spam me with ideas and requests. 
I have no ideas.
Please help.

YN's POV:

"Kids, enough, if you keep trying to peak at the presents, I'm gonna have your dad take them away and give them to Hooty-"
"NOOOOOOOO!" The kids cried out, making me snort. Amari was lounging on the couch, scroll in her face as the twins began to mope, walking over to the dining table and collapsing.

"Amari, how long have you been on your scroll?" She looked up, before looking back to her scroll. Jeez, I was hoping she wouldn't be one of those emo teens, but she is. Lovely being 15, isn't it? Hunter and Willow were arriving tonight, bringing their little one- Winter, she just turned 2. I was happy for them, they've been married for nearly 10 years now, and they really struggled to concieve with Hunter being a grimwalker, but they managed. 

"Amari, scroll down, now" she looked back up to me, groaning before putting it away, getting up and going to her room. 
"Mom, when does Hunter get here again?" 
"Yeah, also, why are we so far apart? Like... he's 18 years older than us, what happened?" Adam stood up, playfully tugging Juno's hair as she stuck her tongue out. 

"Hunter is adopted, we've been over this. Your dad and I didn't meet up again until he was 16, so you guys came along pretty late" I laughed, putting the potatoes in the fridge, I would be baking them in the morning. Tomorrow was christmas, it was just gonna be us. I was excited to see Hunter and Willow again, we barely see them now, not that I blame them, toddlers are hard to deal with. Juno and Adam... Titan were they a pain in the ass, still are. They've taken after Odalia's kids in the sense that they like pranks. They don't do them often, but they've been grounded a few times for them, especially when they pull ones on Darius. They bleached his cloak, I think they were grounded for a month for that one, he was pissed.

"Hey dad!" Juno jumped up, running to the front door and tackling Darius. 
"Hello Juno, Adam" He smiled, kissing her head as Adam came and gave him a fist bump, making me laugh. Amari came out of her room, going straight to him and hugging him.

"Starlight?"
"Cramps..." She grumbled, making me understand her behaviour today. 
"Your mother is better suited for that, honey" He rubbed her back, making her nuzzle into his hold. Amari and Darius are very close, Juno and Adam are a bit more reserved, doing their own thing rather than worry about us. 
He waddled over to me with Amari still in his arms, leaning over and kissing me.

"Song bird, your curse" he nodded to my hands, making me remember.
"Shit- thanks for reminding me" I kissed him again, before turning to the cupboard and grabbing an elixer, drinking it and watching the blue color go back to my wrists, the stars shrinking down to little specs of gold. 
"Mom said a bad word, that's a snail in the jar!" Adam jumped on the couch as I turned to him.

"The jar is for you kids, get off the couch" he looked defeated, jumping down and sitting properly, turning the tv on and booting up his video games. The kids have a few consoles that Hunter would bring them from his visits to the Human Realm, I've lost track of them, I think there's five of them now.

"All 3 of you, status on homework!" all the kids groaned, looking back to Darius.
"Don't grumble! Sooner you 3 get it done, the more relaxing you can do before you go back" I added, backing him up as they stood, going to their rooms to  finish any assignments. 

"Anything from Little Prince?"
"They'll be here in an hour or two. How was work?" I walked to him, letting him wrap his arms around me.
"Long, people complaining about working on the holidays"
"Well, I have to work tomorrow, so I kind of understand"
"Seriously? I thought Raine was-"
"Luz and Amity are coming over from the Human Realm, one of the few times their schedules allowed it, so I took Raine's shift so they could be with the family. It's just mission reports, should only take like 2 hours" I shrugged, Darius frowning and holding me tighter, preventing me from continuing my meal preperations.