Chapter 3

*Connie's POV*

The Titans' defeat was really great for us all. And since then, we found what was outside the walls were other cities which are amazing.

But...I had to keep the secret from Sasha until the right time. She isn't supposed to know until I say so. I mean...Jean and Armin already know about it, only the girls don't.

So...me and the guys are at the bar, drinking (except Armin) our asses off and having fun. Armin pretended to act drunk to fit in...since it looked pretty uncomfortable.

Jean was drunk ass...but the only reason he got drunk in the first place was because he wanted to forget his misery. And...it's going pretty good, I'm not gonna lie.

Me? Well, I'm just enjoying my day. And by that I mean getting high. My head was only the floor. My legs were the only ones able to stay on the chair. The rest of my body was hanging...literally.

Jean laughed and drank another mug of german beer, "Okay, if you ever had an animal at your house, what would it be and why?"

"A baby bear." Armin replied, "because it's better than a teddy bear and easy to be amazing."

Jean slapped Armin's arm, "Godzilla's better. DUH."

"Godzilla isn't even an animal idiot." Armin tugged Jean's arm for his stupidity.

"Technically he's a mutated lizard, Armin. I though you were smart..."

Jean laughed almost to he point of shouting, "You got Connied, Armin."

Armin facepalmed, saying sarcastically, "so...how about you, Connie? What animal do you want at your house?"

"DUUH...the cat that poops out the poop for the expensive coffee...that crap is out of this world..."

Jean laughed even harder, "Gawd...Connie, what the hell? You have problems..."

Armin giggled, "speaking of 'problems'... Remember how jealous Sasha got when you started hanging with Isabel a few months ago?"

"Yeah...but what does that have to do with coffee-pooping cats?"

Jean weirdly looked at Armin, forming a smirk, "It was awkward as hell! Imagine if you had a girlfriend..."

I got up and scratched my neck, "I don't think she was 'jealous'...maybe she was just uncomfortable of not joining in..."

The two looked at each other in silence, breaking it after with evil witch cackles.

"DUDE, THIS IS WHY YO STUPID!! YOU CANT SEE IT, CAN YOU!?"

I raised my eyebrows, "what?"

Armin explained, "what he's trying to say is she is pretty jealous. It's obvious and you can't do anything about it, bro."

"Maybe you guys are just drunk off your ass. You guys need to go home right now."

They both shook their heads, "Nope." They...they had to disagree...

Armin shrugged, "Fine. Just so we won't get out of this crap..." He grabbed my mug of beer.

Jean widened his drunk smile and shrieked in non-sober-ish manner, "AWWW...Mr. Sober's gonna get higher toniiiight."

Armin drank the beer, me and Jean stares at him and stayed silent until he had a reaction, there was a short moment of silence, until...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH." Armin yelled with his drunk attitude. Me an Jean went all "AAAWWWWW" in pure victory.

~~~a few hours later~~~

"Okay. Let's play, 'the truth or dare without the dare'!"

"What? We ain't girls!" I pouted childishly

Armin laughed, "Not That kind, stupid."

"Deal." I answered, still hanging my upper body at the bottom of the chair.

"Let's start with...Jean." Armin pointed his index finger at Jean's nose.

Jean raised his arms in surrender, "OOKAY! Watcha got?"

Armin put his hand on his chin in deep thoughts, "HMMM..." Then the thoughts stop and he's thought of an idea,

"AHA! Jean...what was the most embarrassing thing you did in front of your crush?"

"Put man perfume in front of Marco and Mikasa. Mikasa thought I was gay but Marco...he said it was adorable." Jean replied.

Armin's chuckled, "I'm next! Connie? Have a question?"

I laughed as a reply, "Yeah. So...have you ever failed in high-school?"

He nodded, "Physical Education. 3rd semester." He elbowed the table, adding, "Your turn, Connie. This time, no bailing."

I sighed, "Fine." I poured some tequila in my glass as Armin continued,

"Okay...I'll make it easy so you won't get scared. Whenever you have long conversations with other girls, what's Sasha's reaction?"

I paused. This isn't as bad as the past few confession stuff but...this was a tricky one as well.

"Well...she does act...awkward and...weird sometimes...and she's cranky, too."

Armin slowly nodded, stroking his chin, "Ahh...jealousy indeed."

"Yup. She's jealous. It's official." Jean added.

I laughed quietly, "You guys are real idiots, huh?"

They looked at me in confusion, saying in unison, "Heh?"

"Sasha is part feeler. She feels really uncomfortable when she's not part of a conversation with me. She just never tells anyone because it's stupid. Is that obvious enough for ya?"

They were both at a loss for words. Until... Of course...Jean broke the silence,

"How are you even talking like this? You can talk smart when you're drunk."

"You can't even talk like that when you're sober." Armin added.

I sighed disappointingly with a smile on my face, "Well...what can I say? It comes and goes, am I right?"

They both looked at each other in silence, then said at the same time, "Eh."

~~~after...~~~

"SASHA!?" I yelled as I returned from my day at the bar.

I heard someone rushing downstairs. When I turned around, it was Sasha. I smiled and gave her a bro hug. We both ninja bowed.

I whispered at her ear, "I got something to tell ya."

She giggled in excitement, "and...what is that?"

I crossed my arms, "let's go upstairs and you'll find out."

"Ookay..." She trailed off as we both races upstairs.

When we arrived at the room, she asked me, "Alright...so what did you wanna tell me?"

"Fine. But promise me you won't freak out?"

She nodded quickly, "Promise."

I sighed, "Okay...the eight of us are moving to Las Vegas, America. All on me. We leave in a week."

She widened her eyes and squeezed me to a hug, "You're my bestest friend."