Chapter 5

*Connie's POV*

I just finished my "swim" with the guys. We went out for a little while and...well it was a fun time. America was this amazing experience that I will never ever forget.

As soon as I got to the room, Sasha pounced on my and gave me a big hug,

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!"

I hugged her back and patted her back, "No problem, Anything for mah best bro."

"And you even got me a cat!" She opened the box with the kitty cat and squealed. I smiled and told the cat to go to the bed.

Sasha looked confused, so she said, "that's...your bed..."

I raised my shoulders, "Eh, I get used to what we used to do."

She wrapped her hands at my shoulder and rested her head at my shoulder, "One condition, we're watching furious seven tomorrow."

I shrugged with a smile, "Okay, fine. But... I'm bringing someone, okay!"

She nodded quickly, "Sure! sure! Anyone! I don't give any damns, let's just watch that movie together!"

My eyes shrunk with the smile still on my face, "You're a little jumpy...we should go to bed."

She shook her head, "Nah, let's watch furious six first, just to get us prepared."

"Fine."

*time skip*

Sasha fell asleep three minutes after the half of the movie, so I turned off the TV and began using social media. The all of a sudden, I got a call, my eyes widened when I saw who was calling, so I quietly left the room and went downstairs.

I had to be super quiet, no one should hear me make this call. It is super secret to some people and I don't want to spoil anything or I'm dead meat.

Then all of a sudden, I heard someone behind me, "Connie?"

I whisper screamed as I turned around, and boy I was relieved it was just Jean. I sighed in that relief and slowly rubbed my forehead.

"Thank god it was just the horseface... thought it was gonna be donkey kong who'd be behind me."

He raised an eyebrow, asking me, "what're your doing in here at 3:00am?"

"N-Nothing! Just...getting a midnight snack."

His eyes had the "I know you're lying" look with gritted teeth, "you're lying to me, aren't you?"

My eyes widened in surprise, "WHAT!? WHY DO YOU THINK IM LYING!?"

"Because...only Sasha gets a midnight snack before, during, and after midnight."

I mentally and physically facepalmed myself for my stupidity, "Damn my idiotic senses..."

"So let me set this clear...what the hell are you doing here?"

I closed my eyes and looked down, "Fine... Code pineapple..."

Jean had that shocked look on his face and pushed me to the closet and slammed the door, shouting before leaving me,

"LOCK THE DOOR AND MAKE SURE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU, UNDERSTOOD!?"

I got very confused, "But why-"

"JUST DO IT BEFORE I LOOSE MY TEMPER AND THROW A TANTRUM AT YOUR FACE!!"

"Okay! okay!"

He left after that. So I called the number again. And hopefully no one is able to hear me make this call.

*Sasha's POV*

I was fast asleep. So I was dreaming of myself thinking of what I am recently thinking of.

So...I've been hiding the fact I like Connie for quite a while now. I couldn't tell him, that would obviously make our friendship very awkward and uncomfortable.

But...I've been hiding this feeling for too long, I can't handle it anymore. I have to confess. I don't care anymore. I have to do this before I throw a tantrum at myself.

So I woke up, and I knew exactly what to do. But the. I noticed Connie was no longer beside me. Maybe he went downstairs for a midnight snack, this is perfect for confessions.

I rushed downstairs as fast as I could, almost tripped down the stairs. But I don't give any damn at all. This is all gonna be worth it soon.

Well that all changed when...I heard something on the closet. I notice it was Connie's voice. I rant to the closet door as quiet as I could and gently stuck my ear at the door.

This is what I heard from the closet,

"Yeah...yes you can give her some homemade popcorn, babe. Yeah...anything...it's all good. I'm sure she'll be glad to meet you. I'm sure...love ya, bye..."

Wait...did I hear a babe? What is going on here? I'm very confused. This must be a misunderstanding...

The I heard someone behind me, "Sasha?"

I screamed without sound, well because it was Isabel who said that and she covered my mouth and whispered at my ear,

"Come with me if you wanna find out what you just heard..."

I nodded slowly as me and Isabel went upstairs. When we got to her room, the first thing I asked was,

"What was that all about?"

She sighed and looked down in a bad looking mood, "We were supposed to say this later, but...Connie has a girlfriend.

I was speechless to what I've heard just now. I had a loss for words. I couldn't talk. I was stuttering in the worst way possible.

"Wh-WHA...he...he has a...how...?"

"Well...they actually met a long time ago. They were good social friends on Tumblr. they began growing feelings for each other a few months later. Then after they went skinny dipping, they went to the bar to hang and junk. Turns out they met in the same place just two hours ago and...one thing led to another, they decided to declare themselves a couple."

Tears began to flow from my eyes. Isabel patted my knee to calm me down.

"I am so sorry, Sasha. I didn't know your not-so-worst nightmare would actually appear to reality..."

I sniffed, "Actually...I would prefer that as...probably my worst nightmare ever."

She had a confused look when she heard me, "What makes you say that?"

"I was supposed to confess...the fact that I like him..."

A/N: well...that was...a twist, so quickly. But the reason I didn't identify the gf was because I have no idea who should be the gf. I was thinking it should be from another anime. So, leave a private message in my account. Who's the most affective choice wins. Thanks guys.