Chapter 41

A/N: it's what you've all been waiting for you guys...

Thanks -Seiko-SWAGohara- attackonfangirls16 and sweetierose1 for the suggestion

My apologies if it isn't as feelsy or amazing as you guys would expect, I put so much effort into this and I even took a while.

Warning: very long chapter, and several time lapses

*Sasha's POV*
(five years later...)

"Sasha, catch!"

"Woah! Thanks Felicia-kun!"

"Don't forget to add enough sauce, it's already the third time this week that you've added more cheese than sauce."

"But they're still good anyways, Kimizuki." 

"What did the customer order anyways?"

"oh he ordered CHEESE SUPREME KIMIZUKI!"

"She still needs to learn to add more sauce, Makoto."

(that's Makoto Narumi, not Tachibana)

I laughed at my talkative work friends while glazing the tomato sauce on the pizza dough. After that sprinkling different kinds of cheeses like a seven-year-old.

Its surprising I've made it all the way through college just like that. And then I have new friends at work, I even befriended Felicia at this pizza place.

Its basically a very simple pizza place where I make $100 a week. Not only that, but I get to have so much fun

Its weird that the rest of the people I work with are men. Like Shihō Kimizuki, Yoichi Saotome, Alfred Jones, Nagisa Hazuki, and Makoto Narumi.

"Hey I have a friend named Makoto, have you met him yet?" Nagisa teased.

"I already know that joke so no." Makoto hissed.

Its a good thing I come home at four so I get to spend time with my amazing friends at home. And of course I'd go home to see the light and love of my life, Connie Springer.

I snapped back to reality and passed the pan of pizza to Yoichi, who immediately placed it inside the pizza stove.

"That's all for today! Good job, head chef!" Yoichi cheered with a salute.

"Now you better head back home before you boyfriend complains again." Kimizuki snickered.

"Yeah, you know Connie hates to wait." Makoto rolled his eyes, while slapping Nagisa's hand from behind. (Nagisa was trying to pull his ponytail.)

I smiled in gratitude and grabbed my stuff before leaving my workplace. A moment after I exited the restaurant, I felt a vibration inside my pocket. I paused for a moment and took my phone out.

it was from Connie. A warm smile plastered on my face when I read the rest from my phone,

Hey Sasha. By the time you're reading this, you're on your way home. Well, this day's going to be quite different than all the rest. Today, you will go on a treasure hunt all over the house, and look for three pictures together hidden in certain places of the house. There will be certain clues and people who will help you look for the photos. If you found all three of them, go to the balcony, where a surprise will be waiting.

My eyes gleamed in amazement. He still remembers. Oh how he reminds me of my past. Despite our childhood of pranks, we also did many scavenger hunts