Chapter 10

*Connie's POV*

I called Jean and told him to meet me by the bar with Armin. We needed to discuss about...the plan. I invited the girls too, but I promised myself I couldn't tell Isabel...that much, because of her...horrible secret keeping.

We began to discuss when everyone was already here. I started the conversation with a question, for Jean,

"So Jean, did you call everyone outside America?"

He nodded in response, "Yup. Every single one. Except...the garrison...of course...and the Titans...and the dead people..."

"So who's allowed to come?" Petra asked.

Hange laughed, "Haha, you're just asking that because you're waiting for someone to say Levi!"

Petra elbowed Hange's arm hard, "Will you shut up! Besides, Im waiting for someone to say Mikasa as well so...it isn't a big whoop-dee-doo...."

Armin stared at them with the 'dafaq?' face, "Anyways, here's a list of people who can come to...whatever this is. Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Levi Ackerman, Hitch Dreyse, Krista, and Ymir."

Hange playfully punched Petra's arm, "Eee! Levi's coming! Levi's coming, Pet!"

Petra held Hange's arm and twisted it, she screeched in pain while laughing endlessly. She let go of it and began slouching on her chair.

"So what is this for again?" Isabel asked in... Deep curiosity.

We all stared at each other and gulped. I was the one to cover, "Reunion...?"

"Oh..." She nodded. She then cupped both hands on her cheeks with a small frown, "I Wish Farlan was here, he'd be amazing at these kinds of things..."

"Eh, we all have dead people, right? It's just...just...life." Jean muttered, tears running from his face.

Armin frowned and pat his friend's back, "well...as everyone knows, immortality is... Rather...impossible. Nothing lives forever. But....not everyone...deserves to die..."

Hange sighed and covered her face in disappointment, "Izzy, cover your ears."

Isabel raised an eyebrow, "Why-"

"JUST COVER YOUR EARS UNTIL I DO THE SIGNAL!!" She screamed.

"Okay Okay." She scoffed as she covered her ears.

"Connie, if we tell them that all this was just for an apology for your best friend, they're gonna leave as fast as they came. And Levi might slap me again."

I was scared this would ever happen. I had to explain everything. But it would make Isabel curious and...she might spoil everything.

Everyone would freak out if I explained the whole thing. I was nervous. This was going to be a big deal. But I had to, it's go big or go home.

"Well...they'd actually be really glad to come. I'd assure that..."

"And they should be glad...why?" Armin questioned.

"Because...they ship Springles."

Everyone stared at each other in shock. Petra and Hange were in fangirl mode, Jean and Armin screeched in victory. But poor Isabel had no idea what was happening.

"What? I don't know what's happening."

"Oh you have no idea, sis." Hange laughed and slapped her friend's knee.

"I'm gonna call Mikasa and tell her all about this. She's gonna be so so happy about this." Armin took his phone and dialed Mikasa's number.

I was glad to make everyone happy. And not freaked out or panicked about this. I hope Sasha feels the same when she finds out about all this.

*time skip*

I was at the airport with the four. Isabel was keeping company because she didn't want Sasha I feel suspicious about this. Then again she didn't know much as well.

We were picking up the five from Shiganshina. Levi, Mikasa and Eren had separate flights with Ymir, Hitch and Krista. So me, Jean and Armin went to pick Krista, Hitchand Ymir while Petra and Hange went to pick up Eren, Mikasa and Levi.

We were in front of the airplane. Krista and Ymir rushed down, well mostly Krista. Ymir just walked.

Krista ran and gave Armin a hug, "Armin! Is glad to see you again!"

Ymir scoffed and high-fived Jean, muttering loudly, "Nice seeing you again, horseface."

Jean sighed and took Ymir's luggage. We went to the other airplane to check on the others. When we got there, I could see Petra hugging Mikasa tightly, they seemed so happy to see each other, they were best friends and it's been a while since they've seen each other.

Levi walked to me with a stern question, "Remind me why we have to be here. Or should I say...tell me why I have to be here."

"You'll find out when we get home..."

"But...Isabel and Sasha are still home...." Pet reminded.

My eyes widened. I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Isabel, saying, "Isabel, when do the countries go to Canada?"

After a few minutes, she replied, "They leave in a few weeks. Why?"

"The guys from Shiganshina need a place to stay until...two days from now. Sasha needs a place to stay."

"Ok then. See u later."

I turned my phone off and let out a deep sigh. Hope this turns out well. I have many thoughts of how this will fail, and I don't want any of those thoughts to come true.

*time skip*

I was waiting impatiently for Isabel to text back. Levi bought a van so we could go back to the house faster. Luckily there was traffic, I was gonna be dead meat if we got there faster.

After hours and hours of waiting, I finally got that text from Isabel, "Okay, she's staying at Felicia's for the couple of days. They have a guest room under the stairs."

"What did you tell her? Like what was your explanation to her?" I texted. It wasn't as long before she answered.

"I said 'I heard the countries are leaving in a few days. It'll be a long time before you see them again, or maybe even never. You should make it count and stay at their place for a while.' And she actually agreed to that. She's already there."

"Good. We're on our way to the house. Prepare...or something."

"By the way, why do we have to hide this 'reunion' anyways?"

It took a while for me to reply. But I did, "Just...Just prepare."

My phone died of low battery. I sighed and slouched on the car seat. So far I was lucky, it would be very predictable something bad will happen next...