Chapter 30

*Sasha's POV*

"The contest for the best Springle will be held at the beach at ten o'clock in the morning. Everyone has to wear a swimsuit because we're going swimming after the contest. We each need teams, so let's draw straws for them!" Isabel said.

Everyone (but us of course) in the room agreed. We would be the hosts since we're basically Springles and joining would be cheating.

The first team was Seijuro, Levi, Isabel, Momo, and Petra. The second was Nagisa, Hange, Gou, Rin and Rei.Connie was the asker and I was the one to tell if it was correct or not.  And Sousuke was the winner announcer.

Everyone drifted off to sleep. The next day, everyone rushed as fast as they could going to the beach. We had to, it would be really hella fun to see everyone trying to know everything about is.

I wore my speedo swimsuit and Connie wore his trunks. We set off in our mini van (which Isabel had without telling any of us). And arrived with three and a half minutes of spare.

Everyone was placing sunblock and looking for their stuff on Hange's huge sports sack. Me and Connie just stayed silent while listening to heavy metal, and this time we actually held hands without panicking.

Well, that panic-less moment soon ended when...

"ANIKI!! PETRA'S GOING FARTHER THAN OUR DISTANCE!! ITLL BE ABOUT TIME WHEN RIN'S GONNA APPROACH HER!!" Isabel shrieked.

"THANKS A LOT YOU GAVE HIM AND IDEA ISABEL!!" Hange yelled.

"DONT WORRY ILL PULL HIS LEGS AWAY WHILE MY ANIKI GETS THE GIRL BACK HERE BEFORE THE GAME!!" Isabel shouted her idea and made Rin trip, pulling him away slowly with her short yet feisty arms.

It took exactly twenty three seconds when everyone began to cooperate. The first team sat on a rainbow mat while the other team sat on a zebra striped mat. Those mats were big enough for each team.

"Okay, time to start whatever you guys call this!" I cheered like I was part of a game show.

"I got a lot of questions the people who aren't here wrote down. Supposedly, it was supposed to be Isabel's questions. But number one, that would be cheating cause she's technically a contestant. And two, well these questions are more for a interview and...not a contest..." Connie explained.

"Hey! Asking if you two prefer chicken, beef or pork is for a contest!" Isabel whined.

"It's really not, Izzy..." Seijuro patted her head.

"Yeah, besides you know we would choose all three, right? Then nobody would get the right answer." I giggled.

"Anyways...lets begin. The first question, made by Krista. Which was the first restaurant that Sasha and Connie went out on when they were best friends?"

"AHA! THEY-"

"THEY WENT TO A SPANISH RESTAURANT AND ORDERED CHURROS!!" Hange shouted.

"Correct! Wait how did you even figure that out?" Connie raised an eyebrow.

"You think it was just a coincidence that the chef in a mask sounded like me?" Hange chuckled.

"It's hopeless...Hange has over a fortune of photos on Facebook. There's no chance we'll be winning at this point!" Petra sighed.