Chapter 35

*Sasha's POV*

I rested silently on the couch, throwing a pen upwards trying to make it hit the ceiling out of boredom. Connie on the other hand rested on the couch doing nothing whatsoever.

Because the boredom annoyed me, I snapped out of it and blurt out a sudden question, "Connie, do you like remembering the past?"

Connie looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "Huh? What do you mean by that?"

"Like when I got a boyfriend during high school and we had one of the biggest fights ever? Does remembering that hurt you or..." I trailed off 'cause I didn't really know what to say after that.

"Like hell it did. I never liked to imagine seeing you with someone else." He hissed.

"So you got revenge years later when you went out with Felicia?" I laughed jokingly.

"Well yeah, i needed payback sometime." He replied.

Oh **** he was serious about that.

"Umm...well at least it's all over now, right? No more jealous ways and stuff?" I tried changing the topic a little bit.

"Well yeah, right now I'm not jealous of anyone. But rethinking that is like being jealous again, It's like I wanted more payback. Yeah, that's how much it hurt." He scoffed.

Now I regret of ever talking about this...

I stayed silent for a moment, before talking again, "So you wanted more payback...?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I was actually planning to go out with someone else before Felicia...just so you know."

"And who would that be?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"Oh she's Polish. Her name is Florentyna Łukasiewicz. I'm actually closer to her on social media than I ever was with Felicia. She's really cool even if she brags about how fabulous she is. Her twin brother is somewhat like her too." He explained.

And there I think I feel that tiny spark of jealousy again.

"And what stopped you from that?" I asked with a stern tone.

"Ah, well because I pictured how we would be a couple and I didn't like how that worked out. So we just remained friends up until this point. Yet I actually never saw her in person. She's pretty, though. Her flower crown is kinda cute too."

That spark's getting bigger, I can't control the urge to blurt it out.

"Wow, you want revenge when I only dated one person and you planned to date one and actually dated another one after that." I fake laughed.

"Let's just say you left my heart to break really hard, to the point where it's unbearable." He muttered

I should just decide to let the spark burn away, it's better for him that way.

"Look, I'm really sorry about that thing I did before. But now it's over, all over. And we're finally together. Nobody can do anything about that." I could help but crack a smile.

He returned the smile and stood from the couch. Running to me and jumped on me, landing on my stomach and making me screech in pain.

"Connie!" I yelled and slapped his face. He rolled to the other side of the bed. We both stared by the ceiling and sighed.

"Everything's gonna get better..."

"Yeah, I'm sure of that too..." I replied.

"Um, if you guys are done being so deep about life, you should come downstairs. Marco's gonna introduce us to his squad members." Jean interrupted.