Chapter 6

*Sasha's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I gently pushed my fist on it with my eyes still closed. My eyes slowly fluttered as I greeted Connie a "good morning". But then I realized he wasn't there.

I went downstairs to looks for Connie, but the only people there was everyone... except Connie...

I approached Jean with a question, "Hey, have you seen Connie?"

"Oh, he went out with his girlfriend. He told me to tell you he wants to meet you at the movies by...noon." He replied, turning away.

My eyes shrunk to his response. I remembered I had to go to the movies with his girlfriend. It's awkward, I can't believe Connie got me into a situation like this.

But...it's pretty legitimate too. I mean a guy would obviously introduce his girlfriend with his best friend. But not legitimate enough because has a girl best friend who is apparently in love with him.

I ate three cookies and a half glass of water. I wasn't in the mood for a heavy breakfast so I just took a bath and dressed up.

I wore my usual clothes. A plain beige t-shirt with a leather vest and navy blue jeans with converse sneakers and a matching backpack. I'm guessing his girl would wear something more fashionable than that.

I went downstairs after preparing myself, I didn't put any makeup because...well... I'm not that stupid, right? I ended my thoughts when the three girls were staring at me worriedly.

Petra gave me a small smile, saying, "Good luck."

Isabel patted my shoulder while Hange gave me a thumbs up. I returned the smile and walked past them with my head down and hands at my back.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice in front of me, "HEY SASHA!!"

I looked up, and I saw Connie. I plastered a smile and gave my old friend a hug. He slowly let go of me as he introduced, "Sasha, this is my girlfriend, Felicia Vargas."

(A/N: Yeah thanks -AphWhale-Sama- )

The girl caught my attention. She was in a curly ponytail. She was wearing a Girl Scout-like shirt with a black tie and a small yellow-ish shirt with matching black gloves.

She smiled brightly and lent me a hand, "Ve~! It's such a pleasure to meet you! Connie had told me all about you! You seem so nice!"

Wow...this girl's nicer than I expected! She seems cool, too. Also, she has an accent! So I slowly held her hand and gave her a handshake and a good introduction,

"Sasha Braus. Pleasure to meet you, ma'am! By the way...are you Italian?"

She nodded quickly, "Ve~! You're a smart girl! I think I know why Connie is your best friend! You seem fun."

My smile faded when I heard that. Felicia noticed I looked down and asked, "Hey, are you okay?"

I looked up and stuttered, "Uhh...yes! I just forgot to feed my cat today."

Her smile widened, "Really!? You got the cat I sent you!?"

Wait...she sent the cat...?

"Uhh...yeah. I got it last night. Thank you for that by the way."

"Ve~ my pleasure, Sasha! And I think Connie told Armin to feed the cat while is three were gone, so she's gonna be okay!"

I plastered a smile, thanking her. So we headed to the movies. I went ahead while the two were buying food. It took five minutes, luckily they managed to get here in time.

While the movie was showing. I watched the movie and at the same time, keep an eye on the couple. They were eating popcorn and watching the movie, nothing suspicious, so far.

So I just took a deep breath and watched the movie without any other interruptions.

~~~time skip~~~

Five minutes after the movie ended, Felicia invited us to have dinner with her at her house. Well, I couldn't say no because...well, who would say no to a perky Italian chick? Who?

Anyways, without getting off topic, we arrived at her house. She knocked on the door, then a guy wearing blue answered the door,

"Ve~ welcome back, sis!"

Felicia hugged her brother tight, giving a warm greeting, "Feli! Oh by the way, this is Connie's friend, Sasha Braus. Sasha, this is my twin brother, Feliciano."

The guy, better known as Feliciano smiled and shook my hand, "Nice to meet you, Bella!"

I blushed pink to what he said, "Did you just call me beautiful in Italian!?"

He chuckled slightly to my reaction, "Hey, calm down. It's just a compliment...come inside, don't be a shy one."

I slowly walked past him while slowly plastering a warm smile. He smiled back of course, but...his smile was bigger.

When I looked at Connie, I noticed he didn't look very happy about it, i wonder why...

I looked around the place. Turns out there was an axis party here. How did I know? Well, that big banner posting at the top says it.

I sat down on the couch and placed my hands on my lap without slouching just so I can be a little formal. Then all of a sudden, I heard someone beside me,

"Ciao, Bella."

I immediately turned around, and I sighed in relief to find out it was just Felicia's brother, Feliciano,

"Oh, hello, Feliciano."

"Is everything alright, Bella?"

I nodded and slowly turned away, replying, "Yeah. I'm fine. And why do you call me Bella anyways?"

He gave me a soft laugh, "Because I'm not a liar."

I blushed, "I'm sorry, I'm not into relationships like Connie is. I'm just...not ready."

He bent a little closer, "are you friend zoned?"

I widened my eyes at his response, "H-How do you know that?"

He raised his shoulders, "I don't know, I just guessed. You looked pretty uncomfortable when I saw you a while ago."

I sighed in deep desperation, "I loved him for the longest time. And...I'm too late, now."

A tear fell from my eye, then all of a sudden, Feli raised my chin and gave me a bright smile, saying,

"Don't lose hope. There's always the other guy."

I giggled softly and had a slow pat on the back, not knowing Connie was behind us. And he wasn't happy about it...