Chapter 31

*Sasha's POV*

Everyone went to the sea to swim. Well, except for me, Connie, Hange, Levi and Erwin. We sat on the huge zebra mat and talked about Erwin's reunion.

Isabel and Petra had to take care of the visitors swimming by the sea to make sure they don't get hurt or they don't get drunk.

"So Erwin! When did you plan on coming to Los Angeles?" Hange asked

"Ah, days when you left, of course. But the rest wouldn't allow me because they told me I had a huge responsibility in Shiganshina. But they allowed Yeager, Ackerman, Levi, Lenz, and Ymir. Although after a while, I was allowed to come back here."

"I'm gonna kill Nile when I see him..." Hange muttered.

Erwin laughed at his aggressive girlfriend, "Don't worry about that, for the meantime, I should introduce you to my squad."

"Holy crap you have a squad?" Levi raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you think I would come to LA alone?" Erwin chuckled.

"Well...yeah." Levi responded.

"Ah there you are, Smith!" I heard a voice calling from the distance. One tall guy with black hair and slightly tanned skin, wearing a white shirt and beige shorts. The man next to him was wearing a black shirt and beige shorts too.

And Eren and Mikasa were with a blonde guy and a black haired boy. And they were with the two tall guys. But parted ways and went to the rainbow mat.

"You're here. Took you guys long enough." Erwin sighed.

"Ah, so Lieutenant Colonel and his best friend are here?" Levi muttered.

"Who are these guys?" Connie asked.

"Oh, these people are part of my squad. The slightly taller one with black hair is Guren Ichinose. And the one with white hair is Shinya Hiiragi."

"So these people are the students of Ackerman?" Guren grudged.

"Yup. This is Sasha Braus, and her boyfriend, Connie Springer. And the rest of his students are swimming. Oh and this is my girlfriend, Hange. She's also a teacher of theirs."

"Technically I was a better teacher than them! I was their favorite, all Levi did was show that poker face and a strict act to the innocent children!" Hange added.

"Haha nice to meet you all. Sorry, it's just that me and Guren haven't had lunch yet." Shinya smiled.

"There's a food truck nearby, you guys wanna get some shawarma?" Erwin asked.

"I guess..." Guren rolled his eyes.

"Hey let me join you three. I want Erwin's friends to be my friends too!" Hange exclaimed as they walked off.

*time skip*

Me and Connie sat on the same zebra mat while listening to the music we were listening to in the past and held hands... again.

Some time after, we stopped listening to music and began having a small conversation.

"Hey, Sasha. 'You think the Springles contest was fun?" Connie asked me.