Chapter 14

*Sasha's POV*

I was gently rested on my peaceful bed. Connie was with the guys. A little party sort of like ours. But it was for guys this time.

I couldn't stop thinking about last night. It was shocking for each and every one of us. We needed something to fix this, even if there was a cost.

My thoughts quickly disappeared when there was a knock on my door. "COME IN!" I groaned tiredly.

The door gently opened. I faced the door, my eyes widened when I saw Petra, Isabel and Hange. I plastered a smile and let them enter.

"So what do you need? Food? Money? Something I owe that I never returned?"

"Nope." The hazelnut haired adult shook her head, "We do need something. I mean...I need something..."

I took a list of things I owe to people under my pillow, "Well...I don't owe you anything..."

"It's not a physical need..it's a little advice..." Petra muttered under her breath.

"You have a smart ass and a drunkard who knows how you can forget girl problems without going to a therapist." I sighed, "And you decide to look up to an 18 year old who has no clue of what's going on?"

"Yeah. Because you're the only one who had the experience."

"What experience?"

She sighed again, tilting her head down slowly, "remember yesterday? When I told you about...you know what?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well...ever since then, I don't think I've gotten over that fact. I really need to get over it or else I am going to explode."

I silently laughed while slowly rubbing my forehead, "Once Cupid has struck you in the neck, there is no way out. It's love, Pet. You don't end it, you start it."

"Oh god..." Pet groaned as she buried her embarrassed face into a pillow. "I was never as close to him as much as you are with Connie. How did that work out for you by the way?"

"Wow..." I giggled, "that takes me back..."

*time lapse- in 5th grade*

It's been a few years since I was friends with that bald head, Connie Springer. And he said he wasn't actually bald, he's shaved. So he isn't much of Aang from Avatar anymore, is he?

Which sucked though was we weren't classmates for this year. We were classmates for four straight years, and this year had to be where we weren't.

I was a bit boyish this year. I mean I wasn't a lesbian, not even a tomboy. I just had headphones wrapped on my neck, meme t-shirts with a plain black vest and matching jeans. Oh, and sneakers.

I was waiting impatiently for the bell to ring, so I could see my best pal again. I played with my pen and stared at the clock. I didn't even bother listening to my math teacher anymore.

And there it happened, the bell rang just before the teacher could say his closing remarks. I ran outside the classroom as fast as I could and began searching for the short man.

And at the same time, I bumped into a random stranger. But turns out it wasn't a random stranger, it was the guy I was looking for.

"Hey, Connie!" I greeted, giving him a high five

"It's an honor to see you again, ms.FartFace..." He bowed in sarcasm.

All I could do was smile. He wasn't more of the sarcastic one though, he's like...the goofy, stupid one. "Wanna continue pranking people?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "Let's start with that new kid in school. The tall sweaty black-haired one."

"Hey I was thinking of the exact same thing!" I laughed as I playfully slapped his elbow.

We both ran off to the new student's meeting place, we heard he's friends with one of Connie's classmates, Reiner Braun. But we need to begin improvising.

So we headed straight to our secret lair, normally my attic. We started the plan off with an introduction, made by yours truly,

"So there is a new student in school. And he hasn't been pranked before. It's been years since we've had this situation. But we're still pranking him anyways."

"So what should we do?" My hair-less friend questioned.

I thought for a moment. Then my lips formed a devilish smirk as I said, "three words: plan number two."

He formed a smirk as well. We went to Connie's mom's pig pen. We took all the "waste" from the pen and rushed to the new student's meeting place.

We caught the two going out of the coffee shop. And there we dropped the pig crap on those little boys' faces. We made sure we were as hidden as possible so they wouldn't catch us.

The two boys screamed in surprise as the pig poop dropped on their faces. "AGH, REINER!! YOU SAID THE WEATHER WAS NORMAL HERE!!!"

"I KNOW!!! BUT THATS WHAT MY DAD SAID, ITS NOT MY FAULT!!" The blonde man shrieked as they both ran away in terror.

We both looked at each other in silence, which then ended up has evil, loud laughs. I almost fell off the roof just laughing my ass off.

"OH MY GOSH, CONNIE! IM GONNA ADD THIS ON THE TOP TEN MOST STUPID PRANK VICTIMS!!"

"YEAH! IM ACTUALLY GONNA WRITE IT DOWN IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME!" He took his notes and began writing it down, still laughing.

After that stupid prank, we just hung out at the rooftop of the coffee shop while drinking a few sodas and eating a few potato chips.

"So what should we do now?" Connie asked as he continued munching on the potato chips.

I took a long sip on my soda before I replied, "Sleepover at my place?"

The sphere head smirked once more, "Hell yeah. I'll bring the Yaoi..."

we softly cackled as we sneakily walked to my house. We went to my room and began reading some Yaoi, then we had a pillow fight and a few minor pranking ideas.

I had a mattress under my bed, perfect for Connie to sleep on Friday nights for every Tuesday of the month. Before he fell asleep, he smiled,

"Goodnight, idiot."

I sighed happily, "Goodnight, stupid ass mothapuka." I smiled once more. I know I'm going to have a great future with my best friend.

*end of time lapse*

"So that's how you guys became best bros?" Isabel questioned.

"But...you guys were already best friends there..." Hange confusingly said.

"Well aside from that tomato cannon prank, that was one of our funniest pranks ever, and that pretty much made us closer together..."

Petra sighed, "I wish I had a life like yours. You seem to have everything under control."

"What? No!" I laughed, "Well...maybe yes but...at one cost. You're probably gonna lose your maturity."

Petra just go confused. It was actually fun sharing your best memories with other people. Most of my amazing memories are thanks to Connie, I have no regrets that this is only the beginning of this amazing life.