Chapter 11

A/N:

I finally found the perfect theme song for this fanfic! You'll love it! You have no idea what it is yet but I swear it's amazing.

I guarantee you'll also like this chapter. Or, I'll guess you'll like this chapter. I dunno, maybe you will, maybe you won't. Oh well...

Just enjoy the chapter.

And I recommend you listen to the song while reading this chapter, it gets more interesting if you do

Thanks again.

~~~

When tomorrow comes

I'll be on my own

Feeling frightened of

The things that I don't know

When tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes

Tomorrow comes...

~~~
*Sasha's POV*

Isabel told me to sleep over Felicia's place for some unknown reason, and now she wants me to leave after a couple of days. What's going on?

She dragged me back to the house. And an unexpected surprise came for me. Everyone was yelling, "SURPRISE!!" Well... Except Levi of course.

I can't believe it. Levi, Mikasa, Eren, Hitch, Krista, and Ymir. They're here. I was so happy. I hugged everyone who came (except Levi, again) and I was jumping in glee.

Then I noticed...where's Connie?

~~~

And though the road is long

I look up to the sky

And in the dark I found lost hope that I won't fly

And I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along...

~~~

I ignored that feeling for a short while and enjoyed the party. I ate tons of food, done some karaoke, and just had fun while the party lasted.

It wasn't that fun though. It wasn't the same without...without Connie here. I wonder where he was. He couldn't be with his girlfriend, they just broke up.

Wherever he was, I hope he's having a good time too...

~~~

I got all I need when I got you and I

I look around me, and see a sweet life

I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight

You're getting me, getting me through the night

~~~

This party was great, so far. But...my past life was much better. Ever since I gave Connie that...silent treatment, my life hasn't been even the slightest of completeness.

I felt empty without my best friend. With him, everything seemed like heaven, even if it was hell. He made everything better, even if it was worse.

He was the light of my life, my best friend. And my love for him had to ruin everything. I sat on the couch sadly and cupped my cheeks and continued wallowing in my sorrow.

I miss him more than anything in the world. I felt bad for making him feel bad. I felt like I lost the person who brought brightness in my world. Now, all I see is darkness without him.