New trilogy voting (pls read)

I know I already said this in the last chapter but I will be making a new trilogy! I'm so sorry about ending the AruAni, I just ran out of ideas so I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE CLIMAX!!

I've already settled new plots for the new shipping trilogies, I shall write them down and you guys shall vote for the best plot.

Here are the trilogy Suggestions:

EreMika

This angsty trilogy will regard to how pissed Eren is that of all the effort he had of keeping Mikasa away from Makoto, he ended up finding out she began to date Sousuke. He gets so mad that he gets a new girlfriend, hoping she too will get jealous. Mikasa did get jealous, and they get into a Fight. Neither are sure if they could even look each other in the eye anymore.

•JeanMarco

The Jean Marco trilogy will be full of fluff and some feels. Its basically about Jean and Marco having secret dates and talking about their lives. And this also continues with Jean's jealousy over Marco's friendship with Tori, and he's desperate to get over that jealousy.

•Rivetra

This trilogy will contain nothing but pure fluff. Ever since Levi and Petra started dating, they go on cute outings and dates together. Petra is happy and Levi is happy (well on the inside that is xD). Rin on the other hand is on a recent friendzone situation, but will not succeed in ruining the kawaii relationship.

•FarIsa

if Rivetra is fluff fluff fluff, then this ship is feels feels fluff. Basically after the situation in the last chapter, they become happy again. Until Isabel finds more secrets on Furlan's agency, she couldn't bear the truth. She shuts off from Furlan and locks herself in her room for a long time. Furlan does his best to get Isabel to talk to him again, for them to be together again.

•YumiKuri

The younger ones like Ymir, Krista, Sasha, Connie, Armin, Annie, Mikasa, Eren and Jean come back to their college courses after the construction in the school. A group of girls in school befriends Krista, and are influencing her to break up with Ymir and become straight. Its a secret if she could still love Ymir, or become like her friends.

•EruHan

This will also become pure fluff like Rivetra. Erwin and Hange have reunion dates and outings with Erwin's friends. Erwin and Hange will be happy just as they were in the past. But at the end of this trilogy there will be an intense part where Erwin *COUGHS SPOILER*

And there you have it. Now you shall decide! Petwa-out!