♪Chapter 45♪

A/N: This chapter goes...years later. By the way this is the last chapter for this book. But don't worry, I'll make the sequel right after I finish this book. I just need to think of the title, and make the cover of the book. And it'll have Springles, too. It just won't be the leading ship of the story anymore. But I'll try to make them appear as much as possible. Anyways, enjoy!

Connie Jr: Connie and Sasha's son Rachel: Connie and Sasha's younger daughter
Jean: Connie & Sasha's older daughter
Heather: Levi & Petra's Younger Daughter
Louise: Levi & Petra's Older daughter
Kelsey: Erwin & Hange's daughter
Xavier: Erwin & Hange's Son
Teresa: Jean & Marco's adopted daughter
Ryan: Eren & Mikasa's son
Kayla: Eren & Mikasa's daughter
Luke: Armin & Annie's son
Rivaille: Farlan & Isabel's son

Credits for these awesome peeps who gave the following kids their names:
Rivetra kids: Lemon19Cupcraft
JeanMarco and EreMika kids: -Seiko-SWAGohara-
EruHan kids: -Mayu-SUE-U-moto-
2nd AruAni child: Armin---Arlert
FarIsa child: @Evalina_Online

My apologies if I didn't shed enough light to the other kids. I may do so in the other fanfic because I didn't have much time doing it here because it would take too much effort.

So no one gets confused, Springles' eldest daughter will be Jean and the guy Jean will be addressed as horseface

(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)(≧∇≦)•*•*•*
*Sasha's POV*

"Tag! You're it, Rachel!"

"Hey, no fair! I wasn't even joining the game!"

"You should really keep your eyes off your phone for once and stare at the sunshine!"

"You're so weird. Besides, these Yaoi pics are enough sunshine for me."

"And you! Would you stop assorting your shoe collection? You're outside, that's completely unnecessary."

"Please quit being such a nuisance, Nike air max shoes and white vans need to be assorted carefully."

I smiled at my eldest daughter as she organized her shoes. I stroked her ombre hair, "I don't remember you having these much shoes, Jean (not pronounced John)"

"That's right, I forgot to tell you, mom. Dad and I went to get some new Air Max shoes yesterday. It explains why we were gone." she responded in a monotone voice while holding two different shoes above her head.

"Mom, please tell these two women to learn how to play sports? I'm so tired of just watching these two...browse anime or collect shoes!" My only son, Connie Jr., came to me and complained with sweat dripping from his head.

"Sorry, Connie. But you'll have to deal with the fact that they have their own hobbies. You should get one, too."

I only heard him pout, nothing else came out of his mouth after that. I chuckled and began patting his head as well. His head was shaved, just like his father. Except his hair was light brown, instead of gray.

My kids and I sitting on the grass in our backyard outside. Rachel was on her phone, browsing her anime. While Jean assorted her shoe collection. Connie Jr just strolled around the backyard because he had nothing to do. I didn't stop him, though. He's a five-year old boy, its adventure he's after.