Chapter 26

*Connie's POV*

It was the next day, my head was aching bad. Sasha left early so she could bug Pet about what happened last night, all I did was rest on my bed and watch Fairy Tail ep.198.

And then all of a sudden horseface bust into my room, also attempting to break the door but didn't and just broke the lock. Thanks a lot, Jean.

"Hey, Connie. Can I talk to you for a while?"

"My head hurts bad from the shots but sure, what issue did I make anyways?" I muttered.

"Nothing. I just wanted to talk since...well Armin has summer classes, Levi wouldn't give any notice to me, Eren is busy protecting Mikasa from the great and powerful Makoto, and Ymir doesn't like being bothered while reading lemons."

"I really had to be the last option?" I raised an eyebrow sarcastically.

"I mean you don't really have good listening criteria. I mean even Eren can listen to a conversation but doesn't really give a damn."

"Okay, and the start of the conversation is...?" I asked.

"Well...about Levi almost killing Rin Matsuoka with a dagger behind his back, without him even noticing?"

"I know. I mean I'm not complaining about Levi, I mean it's obvious he's falling for Petra-Chan." I chuckled.

"But that Matsuoka guy, he's Isabel's ex and now he's hitting with her best friend? That's nuts..." He muttered.

"And that guy's the friend of Tachibana, along with...Petra's guy friend, Haruka Nanase."

"Petra has guy friends? That she doesn't date?" Jean questioned.

"Pretty much...she has that guy, Ciel Phantomhive, Gray Fullbuster...yeah that's it. Oh and Levi too since they aren't technically dating yet."

"Okay then...that's kinda awkward...but it was pretty fun last night."

"Speaking of last night, what was with the awkward silence you gave to Marco when he arrive with that Stanford cosplay?"

He hesitated to that insignificantly embarrassing question, "That's...that's a little too personal, bud..."

"Why? Did something go really awkwardly between the two of you?" I kept on asking.

He scratched the nape of his neck as he stuttered, "Well...I was aware that you caught me when I kissed Marco, but you already left when things got...well...."

"Don't tell me...oh my gosh, Jean. It's not as weird as I expected but still what the hell..."

"I know...I'm a weird person, it isn't such a big deal to make of..." He muttered.

"My head's getting better now, we better get Armin from summer classes." I suggested.

Jean agreed as we both left to pick Armin up from summer classes. But someone familiar was already there before we were.

"Annie, what are you doing here?" Jean questioned under his curiosity.

"Oh, I texted Armin that I would pick him up during summer classes. He and I are going to the mall to buy ice cream makers, new butcher knives, and best-selling novels in the mall."