Chapter 38

*Connie's POV*

RIIIING!!

The alarm clock loudly screamed at my ear. I groaned angrily and turned it off. Again, I was on the floor, and Sasha was for some reason sleeping on the couch.

"Wake up, Sasha..."

She couldn't speak clearly. Well that was because of her head pressed against a pillow. I could only hear her mumbling.

"I'm gonna get some breakfast..."

"No-no wait for meeeeeee" Sasha hazily spoke and began crawling to me and squeezing my leg.

"oh so now you wanna get up. Okay, fine. If you have the guts, stand but if you don't I'm gonna have to walk with you hugging my leg like some fan girl." I sighed.

She's not saying anything. I guess that's a no then. I struggled to drag Sasha, she couldn't let go even when I shook my leg or I went down the staircase.

She finally fell off when I slid my food against the window. "WHYYY DID U DO DAT TO MEEEE..."

"Because you're high, Sasha. What did you eat last night?"

"six candy bars, four packs of breath mints and about I-dont-remember-the-amount gobstoppers and bubblegum..." Sasha trailed off and fell to the floor. 

"Cmon, you little rascal, it's time you eat some less-sugary breakfast. Japanese rice and bacon, how'd you like that?" I wrapped Sasha's arm around my neck and tried helping her make it all the way to the table.

"Hey, Connie." Armin waved.

"And...Sasha? What happened to you? Did you take her to a bar or something?" Isabel chuckled.

"No she just ate too much candy last night and had the total opposite of sugar rush." I replied.

I was finally able to let Sasha sit down. And we began to eat break fast. She took her plate, slanted it facing her mouth and ate the whole dish in one moment, and swallowed.

"So you're able to have a full meal just like that and you can't even walk downstairs? Exactly what else did you do last night?" I asked sarcastically.

"Oh...I stayed up until seven in the morning watching Mean Girls, the whole Star Wars series including episode seven, half a season of Death Note and the Lego Movie." Sasha yawned while slowly spinning her head.

I hissed, "I sleep as early as eight o'clock and this is what you do all night?"

"You need sleep. And I mean a hell load of it." Isabel retorted.

"Yeah, for once I actually agree with what Isabel says." I said while carrying Sasha bridal style until we arrive to the living room, where I dropped her and she fell fast asleep.

I smiled and kissed her forehead, before returning to the dining table. When I did, Eren was finally there. And he looked like his normal self again.

I asked him, "Hey, Eren. You okay with Mikasa now?"

He shook his head, "Nah, not yet. However I am coming back to that place near the bar."