Chapter 32

*Connie's POV*

Me, Sasha, Petra, and Levi returned to the house while Isabel left to go who knows where. We were bugging Levi with continuous questions.

"What was that girlfriend thing about!?"

"How did you kiss her without blushing!?"

"You better have an explanation for this!!"

Levi soon flinched and kicked both our legs, making us trip and fall to the ground.

"If I explain to you, will you finally shut up?"

We both nod while Sasha screeches in pain. Levi sighed and began explaining.

"Fine. Well it's hard as hell protecting Petra in a friend way, I'm already going that to Isabel. And I already confessed too much to the point where it's awkward. So I figured it would be easier to manage if she was my girlfriend, and much more legitimate. Plus, she's mine!"

Petra buried her face while having burning red cheeks. Me and Sasha got up from the floor, while I rubbed my head in pain. Levi and Petra headed upstairs where Armin and Annie were playing Mortal Kombat X.

Me and Sasha rested in the living for a while. It was really quiet, and I have no clue why. The silence was interrupted by the sound of Isabel's hand slamming the door open.

"Ah Isabel, you're back." Sasha said.

"I need to tell you guys something really important..." Isabel hissed. For some reason, Jean was behind her.

"What is it?" The brunette girl curiously asked.

"It's Furlan..." Jean grunted.

"What about him?" I questioned, falling a little hesitant.

"He's alive." Isabel replied.

My jaw dropped, Sasha dropped her candy bar. Petra nearly gagged, and we found out Levi and Petra didn't go downstairs and just sat by the staircase.

"That's impossible. You said Ymir blew up the house when he was inside..."

"It seems like I was underestimated." Isabel muttered.

*time lapse* (Isabel's POV)

After recently passing out, I told the rest that I would just walk home alone. When I was doing so, I encountered Jean. I asked him,

"Hey horseface, what are you doing here?"

He turned around, "Ah, Isabel. I was just looking for Marco..."

"Hmph...you must be happy he's alive." I joked.

He chuckled back. All of a sudden, four people sped past us. Jean looked to that direction and smirked, he found Marco. But his smirk faded when he saw three people with him.

"Who the hell are those...?"

The hoods of the four strangers were removed by the strong wind. My jaw dropped and I hesitated. Marco's with...Furlan. He's alive. And Mina and Thomas too!?

Holy crap, am I gonna have the same situation as Jean!? After long mourning and being sad about the death of the love of my life, he turns out to be alive!?

"Holy shi-"

I covered Jean's mouth and dragged him, muttering coldly, "We have to go back to the house..."