Chapter 23

A/N: full of JeanMarco and Springles, and probably some other ships. Also wildest dreams by TS xD

~~~

He said let's get out of this town

Drive out of the city

Away from the crowds

I thought heaven can't help me now

Nothing lasts forever

But this is gonna take me down

~~~

*Jean's POV*

I feel so...shocked about this news. Several straight years of muttering, grumbling and crying to myself of how he died. And I find out he's alive?

I just can't handle how surprising this is. I've been training for so long to take revenge on those Titans, for killing my boyfriend. And it's like I've been fooled, or something.

Marco's been my favorite person forever, he's always been there for me. He never doubted me, he was always by my side and never left me. He was my best friend.

But why would he hide this from me? Why would he keep this secret these past few years? I thought he was someone everyone in the world would trust.

And more importantly, why in the world would he reason out of us because of such a dangerous, risky, and dark? How could someone so kind-hearted and almost sinless could possibly have this mission?

I just have so much questions to ask myself, more importantly to ask him. There's just too much racing into my head. I couldn't get it off.

Damn it. I wish I wouldn't have such a crappy life like this. I wish I was like Numbnut and Miss Piggy (What Jean calls Sasha and Connie in Junior High 3).

They seem to be the same people before and after they began to date. Their relationship seems to never be affected no matter how hard the tragedy gets.

I was then interrupted by the sound of someone's loud shoes making sounds being heard from outside the window. I turned around to see who that was, my eyes widened when I saw it was Marco.

I stood from the chair by the window and rushed outside. I began to chase Marco, who was wearing the same jacket and hood, making his freckled face still slightly seen.

~~~~

He's so tall, and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins, my one condition is

~~~

I followed every single way he went, until when he was going to his final destination. I got hit by a wall, making me fall unconscious.

The last thing I heard after that was a familiar concerned voice in the distance screaming, "JEAN!!!"

When my consciousness finally came back, I found my wrists back-tied to a chair. So we're my legs. The only light source was the light bulb on the ceiling. The rest of the room was dark.

I was more of confused than scared. I didn't have a clue to what was going on. Well that was until I heard a voice, a very passive and familiar voice,

"Jean, it's been a while..."

A vision appeared from the dark room. It was Marco, with his hoodie down but still wearing that loose black leather jacket,