Chapter 37

A/N: I have decided. The trilogies will be EreMika and JeanMarco. But EreMika will be first and then JeanMarco

*Sasha's POV*

I laid on my bed with my legs facing sideways and my hair spreading all over the bedsheets. I barely knew what to do. I don't really know if Connie came back yet, he's probably still running after Eren.

There were no earphones pressing against my ears, no voices echoing from the other rooms, just the sound of silence. Even if it was boring I guess I couldn't really do anything about it.

And then not long after, I heard a door
opening, and then a common voice, "Sasha, you here?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, over here." I replied hesitantly, I wasn't concentrating much.

"Hey is everything okay? You seem...sober." Connie asks, somehow jokingly.

"I feel like something's wrong...its just...i don't have a clue on what is wrong." I sighed, "and it doesn't feel like boredom or sadness, its just...empty."

"You're probably hungry, cause the only thing that comes into my mind when I hear the word empty is an empty stomach." he raised his shoulders.

I looked at Connie and smiled, "Yeah... maybe you're right...i guess I could eat. It would probably fill something up."

"Good. Well...since that's the case..."

I suddenly had attention after what I heard and got up, "That's the case...what?"

"maybe we could go out on a date tonight. we could go to Hange and Petra's café business and get some brownies and hot chocolate. And then after that we could go walking in the park or something..."

I cracked a smile, giggling, "Sure! That's such a kawaii date suggestion by the way."

Connie blushed, "Th-Thanks...thought of it myself."

*time skip*

Connie and I set off to the city of Los Angeles. I was wearing the aqua dress of our first date. And Connie just wore jeans and a shirt, you know like those typical boy outfits.

"Its been a while since I've seen you in that dress." he sneered.

"well you're just lucky to see it again. My original idea was to give it away to Mikasa or Petra. But...youre gonna miss it so..."

Connie just laughed, I laughed too. And so we headed straight to the café, with us holding hands and talking about future trips we could possibly head off to.

When we arrived the café, we were greeted by Hange and Petra. We sat on the part of the cafe with the round seat.

"Welcome to our café, you guys. So...may I take your order?" Hange greeted with a smile on her face.

"One plate of brownies and two cups of hot chocolate please." Connie and I said in unison. We both stared at each other and smiled. Hange did the same with Petra, but giggling instead of smiling.

Petra took a plate full of fresh brownies from a glass tray, "You guys are really gonna like this, they're Levi's homemade brownies."

"REALLY!? AS IN HIS LEGENDARY BROWNIES WHICH HE ONLY GAVE US DURING FIFTH GRADE!? THOSE WERE THE BEST!!" I screeched, making their customers stare at me.

"How did you even get that recipe from him? He keeps it very secret." Connie asked.

"Oh he handed me the recipe. I was really happy. So in return, I placed the brownies in the specials list. Its called, '¢ℓєαи fяєαк'ѕ ѕρє¢ιαℓ.'"