Chapter 13

*Sasha's POV*

There was a peaceful moment of silence after that conversation. Then it was interrupted by a familiar voice talking behind us,

"Hey guys..."

Connie screamed and collapsed on the floor. I laughed to him not noticing it was only Isabel...probably stalking us.

"Stalker much." I laughed.

"Hey, I just got here. I was only walking around when i saw this bald ass over here burying Sasha's head from existence. And then...maybe I did stalk you, just a little bit."

I stared at her with me eyebrow raised. Connie was still on the floor for reasons I am not 99.9% aware of. Isabel rolled her eyes,

"It's my OTP, I have to see more. You're not normal if you don't have an OTP."

"Remind me, what does this have to do with anything?" I sneered.

She stayed silent for a moment, all she did after was scoff, "Everything. And anything. Also, you mind if we break your alone time and have a girls only beach party?"

All the girls suddenly appeared out of the bushes, unexpectedly. My eyebrow raised once more in confusion, I turned to Connie and asked,

"Is it okay with you?"

"Fine." The jealous boy scowled, "But you owe me big time, Isabel..."

He kissed my forehead, "Bye, Sasha. Stay sober, Izzy..." He left after.

Isabel spread a huge blanket on the sand, letting sand go into my eyes. I slowly removed the sand from my eyes and sat on the blanket.

Isabel was between her best friends, Petra and Hange. Annie was at the left beside Mikasa, who was beside Petra. And Krista and Ymir were at the back.

Hitch had a wireless microphone and was in front of all of us. She started the party with an introduction,

"Sup, ladies. If you don't already know, my name is Hitch Dreyse. So this is the very first annual only girls beach party. So the first thing we're gonna do is called 'bury Hange'. Rules are simple, bury Hange in the sand without letting her escape into the sea. It's pretty much one- wait the hardest game we have on the list."

"Do we all have to do this game?" Annie questioned.

"Yup. We can't bury Hange by ourselves, can we? Seriously, it's almost impossible." She laughed.

"Point taken..." Annie muttered under her breath.

"To make it easier, we're going to tie Hange's hands and feet on a rope. But...that only makes things like...000.1% easier."

"I'm waiting!" Hange groaned.

"Ready...set...GO!"

Hitch blowed her whistle as we all tackled Hange. Mikasa held her arms while Annie held her legs. The rest of us began burying her.

But it was harder than imagined. Hange kept shaking herself, she even bit Mikasa's hand and kicked Annie's boob. She sped to sea without anyone being able to stop her.

And we lost the game. Yet again...for the eleventeenth time...I knew we could never win this game, we never did in Shiganshina. Anyways, it was worth a shot.

We played several games through the night. All the fun cost one thing and one thing only...Krista's innocence. And during eleven o'clock, it was confession time.

Isabel hosted this event, and I wasn't very happy about it. There are certain secrets she can't...keep. And by certain, I mean every secret she hears is unsafe at all costs.