Chapter 28

*Sasha's POV*

Levi and Petra returned to the living room with eleven glasses of iced tea and eleven bowls of ramen.

"Aii~~~! I luv ramen! Arigato, Petra-Chan! Arigato, Levi-San!" Gou chirped with sparkling eyes.

"Gou, don't spill that please. I spent 50 dollars for that summer dress you're wearing, it would be horrible if you wasted it." Sousuke worriedly said.

"Heh. I spent 600 dollars getting Petra a flannel shirt, a sleeveless black shirt, black jeans, a cap, a leather purse, a wallet, sneakers, and a lot of other jewelry, Yamazaki..." Levi sighed.

"And he only spent 300, he gave the other 300 yen to Petra-Chan for her weekly savings..." Isabel retorted.

"PETRAAAAA GIVE ME THE RAMEN NOW I HAVEN'T ATE IN TEN MINUTES!!" I whined, flailing my arms like spaghetti.

The hazelnut giggled to my childish whines, "Okay, Okay...beef or chicken based?"

"BOTH!! GIVE ME MOMOTAROU'S!! HES OUT COLD ANYWAYS, HE WONT NOTICE!!" I complained.

"Fine...ill give you both bowls. I'll just have to make another chicken-based ramen just in case he wakes up..." Petra smiled.

"I'll help you make the ramen just in case you accidentally burn yourself in the stove, Petra..." Levi took a grip of Petra's hand and brought her to the kitchen.

"Wow, Levi-Chan is very overprotective with Petra-Chan..." Seijuro muttered under his tequila-smelling breath.

"Tell me about it. Once he, Pet and I went to the casino to play poker. He was squeezing her by the back the whole time we were there." Hange huffed.

"Yeah. And he doesn't even allow her to buy shawarma or any street foods because he thinks it would lower her health." Isabel added.

"Yeah yeah...now time to eat my delicious ramen!!" I cheered, gobbling both food inside both bowls inside my mouth.

Everyone was staring me with shock, fear, and absolute weirdness. Both bowls were empty, all stuffed into my mouth. I swallowed the food and licked my fingers.

"Ahh...well that was easier to gobble than five hundred mini bowls of miso soup at 3 milliseconds." I sighed in relief.

"How on earth did you eat that all at once...?" Gou speechlessly spoke.

"Ehh...that's not even the worst of it, Matsuoka. She gobbled three five-feet wide pizza subs last week for an appetizer." Petra smiled, returning with Levi from the kitchen.

"Pet please get me forty packs of mochi bits and cake squares...I need complete food processes.." I held my stomach, adding to my sentence, "Oh and one gallon of apple juice asap."

"We already got all of that, Sasha-chan..." Nagisa entered the door, which never closed. But was closed by Ryugazaki.

"You already texted my cousin those food and you're still asking from me?" Petra questioned.

"Eh, it's better for my tummy which never gets fat." I patted my stomach.

"Aii, Isabel...when will you ever learn to close doors?" Rei sighed.

"When you stop being so salty, then I guess I might...note I said might..." Isabel replied.

Rei sighed and turned around, his eyes began to widen when he found Hange, sitting on the top part of the couch.

"Ehh...who's the woman with glasses, Isabel-Chan?" He stuttered.

"Huh?...Ah! This is one of my best friends in the world, Hange Zoe. She's smart, funny, insane, but still keeps a matter of great enthusiasm." Isabel replied.

"And she got a college degree over her intelligence on science and mathematics!" Petra added.

"Yeesh, just because you only introduced him to Isabel, Mikasa, Annie, and Sasha, doesn't mean you have to blabber all my degrees to him." Hange sighed.

"Fine. She got fifty certificates just last week cause of a brilliant science experiment-"

"I mean all I've achieved is not necessary to be mentioned to the public, Isabel. Pride is something professionals and smart-asses should really avoid..." Hange scoffed.

"Brilliant speech. Hello, Hange Zoe. I'm Rei Ryugazaki. One of your friend's cousin's best friend." Rei waved.

"Isabel told me everything I needed to know about you. You went in a swim team because you felt like you needed to, very cocky, spits senseless theories for a living, swims like a butterfly, puts his hand on his hip and never bothered to change his glasses since the age of fourteen."

"Wha- you told her that, Isabel!?" Rei complained.

Isabel raised her shoulders, "Eh, honesty is the best policy."

"You finally said something right, Magnolia..." Rin suddenly appeared from the door which was never closed.

"AGH ISABEL WHY DIDNT YOU CLOSE THE DOOR!?" Hange shrieked.

"I gotta tell Annie she needs to kill someone tonight-"

"Why does everyone call Annie for urgent killing!? Call my Aniki! He has thirty guns and is just in the next room!" Isabel screamed back at Mikasa.

"Why do you call Levi Aniki? And what does that even mean?" Connie talked back.

"It means brother, you Baka!" Isabel yelled.

"Nagisa-Chan! Why did you only give me forty mochi packs? Now they're all finished!!" I whined.

"That's it! I'm calling Aniki!!" Isabel ran to the kitchen and slammed the door shut.

"Petra-Chan, you're here." Rin smiled.

"A-Agh...hi, Rin-senpai." Petra struggled to speak.

The kitchen door then slammed open, and Isabel was dragging her 'Aniki' to the living room.

"There is something very very urgent that you need to see, Aniki-senpai!!" Isabel grunted, dragging Levi.

"Isabel, I don't think it's that much of a concern anymore when Annie kills someo-"

The short ravioli hesitated when he saw the shark-toothed boy. The Raven-haired one had the look of a demon, and an expression similar to when Petra was almost hurt.

"Matsuoka...what the hell are you trying to do to my hazelnut?" Levi let go of Isabel and faced Rin.

"So you're the one Isabel calls Aniki and Onii-San? You're much shorter than I expected..." Rin muttered.

"Let's have a wager, shark boy. A fight for Petra's heart. Whoever wins gets the girl." Levi challenged. Petra's face was heating up after he said that.

"Trust me, Matsuoka. The short man has a dagger in his pocket. And nobody has ever called him that, and survived." Isabel warned.

"That's true. And that man has a six pack that could kill forty armies in a moment. He's known to be the strongest human alive. He was one of the Rebels to kill the murderous Titans!" Sousuke added,

"Then again. Rin has the personality of a predator. He'll do anything it takes to get what he wants, even if it means killing someone else for it." Gou panicked.

"The strongest human alive, is against someone with an aggressive temper that could make a whole region affected in an atomic explosion. If something horrible's gonna happen, they're the only ones to survive." Hange sighed.

Me and Connie said in unison, "Who will win...?"