Chapter 25

A/N: have an innocent mind and don't be yandere like these guys. Thanks.

*Sasha's POV*

Everyone was looking at the situation. Rootbeer was spilling from Eren's mouth and Isabel spit hers on Hange's earlobe.

"Holy shi- I can't even swear this off anymore, I'm done..." Armin slowly backed off.

"M-Marco...you're back..." Jean began to stutter.

Marco giggled at the man, he must've not known what to say. I raised an eyebrow, not knowing what was going on.

"Wait Marco's alive-"

"NOT NOW KRISTA!!" Everyone scolded, sharply observing the conversation. Of course, we were one of them. We were their biggest fans.

Jean did nothing but blush really hard and burying his face under embarrassment. Marco? He didn't seem to care, surprisingly.

"Umm Marco, you look pretty suspicious. It's not like he's hiding something really weird like letting him lose his..." Isabel hesitated, trailing off, "Holy shi- I'm out..." She backed off as well, "I can't do this...I'm gonna die in peace now..."

She kept muttering other random words after that. "Yikes, 'got yourself in a real nasty one, huh Kirstein?"

"Shut up, Ymir. How do you even live with that anyways?" Jean muttered under his breath.

Ymir couldn't bear but chuckle, "You do not know what I've been through as a lesbian, have you?"

Those horrible words made Connie barf, but he didn't throw up, it was vomit in his mouth that he swallowed.

"Anyways I think we should just continue this party and not talk dirty because some people really don't like how their innocence disappeared." Petra grumbled.

Everyone thought for a while, then saying in unison, "Krista?"

"Oh my gosh some people with a little bit more of hell don't want their innocence getting wrecked too you know!" She whined.

"Oh know that was my ringtone. Everyone was just confused if you'd like to know." Ymir took her phone from her pocket.

Petra faked a laugh, "I'm gonna go get Isabel, who's probably knocking herself off with a lamppost and a ziplock with frozen trail mix..." And she was also grumbling while leaving the house.

"You know she did have a point, at the start of her conversation that is..." Connie raised his shoulders.

The first moment was silent, so then things came back to normal after that. And Armin returned from buying veggie-free hot pockets at that mini-mart place, so did Petra and Isabel after Isabel finished vandalizing that lamppost.

Me and Connie were once again, having a contest. But a beer gulping one. Of course we stopped at the point where we almost got drunk.

I suddenly heard a song playing,

" NOW IM LYIN ON THE COLD HARD *goat screams*"

Our eyes both widened in awkwardness, I laughed when I realized it was my silly ringtone, and so I picked it up. And it was... Isabel? Why is she calling me, she's only less than a room away from me.

I still answered anyways, "Uhm...hello?"

I heard Isabel's loud, scared whispers, "Sasha...something really really...awkward, is happening right now..."

"What happened this time? Did Annie attempt to kill someone again?"

"Worse...look by the living area..." She sounded like she was gritting her teeth, in.. nervousness.

I sighed and turned around. My eyes began to widen when I found...Isabel's ex boyfriend, Matsuoka...pinning Petra against a wall.

"Mother of..." I muttered, "C-Connie...? Be a sweet and amazing man and look where I'm looking..." I cracked a faint smile.

He seemed confused at first. But when he turned around, he nearly choked. "We should look closer, maybe it's a misunderstanding..." He fake laughed.

We both looked sharply, and found out that it was the real deal. "Yup, this is a big one. We better call Levi right now."

"I'm with you on this." I nodded. We ran upstairs as fast as fricking possible. We opened the door and found Levi watching Death Note crack, that's a little creepy...

"Levi...we got a little problem..."I worriedly spoke.

He, on the other hand, sighed heavily, "I told you before we left, Yeager's in charge if Annie tries to kill someone."

"Why does everyone including me say tha- never mind. It's worse than that, actually..." I rubbed my back.

"Armin spoiling another movie? Hange bragging that she has a pregnant friend?" Levi sassed.

"Umm...more like the ex of the chick who calls you big bro is hitting on the girl who you've been trying to raise and care for."

Levi's eyes actually widened, not entirely but it did widen. He ran downstairs, took a dagger out of his pocket and had an attempt to kill Rin without him noticing.

"Levi, you're not killing anyone this time, not this time.." Connie muttered, slowly dragging the short man away.

We brought him to the mini bar and ordered him a couple of shots, then asked him for an explanation,

"First of all, nobody I know is allowed to date that shark-toothed playboy. Second, no other guy is allowed to go near my hazelnut except for me."

"Is it you or is it the shots?" I joked.

"Not funny, potato girl." Levi hissed.

"I think it is the shots because her hair is ginger...or orange..." Connie thought.

I couldn't do anything but facepalm under my disappointment. "We'll just give you a little privacy for now..." I pushed Connie's back, slowly leaving him.

"Man,some weird stuff are happening right now, huh?" I giggled.

"Tell me about it. While you were talking to yourself and I was going to the bathroom, I found Ilse's head unconscious on the toilet seat so I had to piss on the trees."

"Well you're making the trees less educated, I'll give you that..." I joked around.

"Haha, very funny..." Connie spoke sarcastically.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I think this is a start. Not the best one but...better than the past, to be honest..."
I looked at him with glowing eyes.

The moment was interrupted by the sound of all the drunk men but Levi drunkly screaming, "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!"

He stared at me, asking, "so sweetie, you wanna join in the fun?"

"Way ahead of ya, babe..."