Chapter 27

*Sasha's POV*

"What the hell was that wrestle fight for, Isabel?" I sighed, slowly bandaging the shark bite on her arm.

"It was nothing big. I just told him the only person who will see you shirtless is your mom, then he got pissed and made that stupid face at me, so I punched him in the face." Isabel pouted.

"So you started the fight?" Petra asked, also bandaging but on her forehead.

"No, he started the wrestle fight by tackling me." Isabel blew the bangs covering her forehead.

"So you started the fist fight, but not the wrestle fight?" Hange chuckled, just sitting on the couch and doing no work at all.

"Yeah, I only started the fist fight, slap fight, and the pinky wrestle." The red head pouted.

And there was absolutely zero responses for that situation. It was awkward though...its like Isabel is the lady version of Rin, they look alike and they seem alike...huh...am I the only one who noticed that?

"You should really calm down. Seriously, you're gonna get a really harsh accident." Petra worriedly spoke.

And then all of a sudden....

DING DONG!!

"Who's in the door?" I curiously asked.

"Oh those are my cousins, Seijuro and Momotarou..." Isabel muttered, walking slowly to the door. She opened it, and there was one short orange-sort-of haired boy and a taller darker orange-reddish haired boy beside him.

"Hey Mikoshiba brothers!" Petra chirped, running to the boys and squeezing them to a hug.

"Hey, Petra-Chan. Nice seeing you again." The taller man, who was probably Seijuro, chuckled.

"Hey Isabel-kun? Who's the cute brunette over there?" Momotarou pointed at me, while I was sitting on the couch.

"Oh no...no no no, Momo-kun...you are not hitting on this woman like Matsuoka is hitting on Petra-Chan." Isabel pouted, blocking me from the small boy.

"Wait Matsuoka-senpai likes Petra-Chan?" Seijuro raised an eyebrow.

"Yes...he does..." Isabel shrugged.

"Hey, what're you doing just standing on the doorstep? Come inside! Take a seat." Petra cheered. Seijuro and Momotarou smiled at the hazelnut and did exactly what they were told.

"Why is Petra so nice to the two Mikoshiba brothers?" I whispered on Hange's ear.

"Oh, Petra has all sorts of different guy friends who she doesn't date. Some of her favorites are the Mikoshiba brothers and Sousuke, Rin's best friend." Hange whispered back.

"So, how did Rin-San meet Petra-Chan?" Momo curiously asked Isabel.

"Ahh...we were in a costume party last Halloween. Petra was dressed as Pacifica Northwest from the episode Northwest mansion. Rin thought she looked good, and pinned her against the wall." Isabel grunted in response.

"Wahh~~why the pin-on-the-wall kind of flirting?" Momo whined with his eyes tightly closed.

"And then what happened?" Seijuro ordered his cousin to continue.