Chapter 36

*Jean's POV*

"Jean? Oh my gosh are you jealous of that Tori girl?" Connie asks with his eyes widened.

"J-Jealous? Why would I ever be jealous? Think real, Connie." I stuttered without blurting anything else out.

I walked away from the two gossips and went back to Marco. I glared at the Tori girl who for some reason was always close to him.

After a moment or so, all of us sat in the living room and began to talk about things.

"So how long have you guys been working?" I was the first to ask.

"As soon as we left, of course. On our way to America, we met Tori. She got into our team when we found her fighting a few Titans with nothing but a sword. She has a really great sword talent." Marco complemented.

"Ah Marco, he just can't stop talking about that, can he? Well thanks for the complement, Bott." Tori laughed and tugged Marco

I couldn't help but cringe at that moment. I felt like I didn't own Marco anymore, and not being with him for five years or so made Tori closer to him. I really hated where this was going.

"Hah..." I laughed, I really didn't want Marco to realize I didn't like this situation at all.

"She's lucky not to be tomboy and still have lady friends." Mina giggled. "Too bad Florentyna wasn't able to go. Even if she doesn't really fight, she's still feisty."

"Florentyna? The polish girl? Is she blonde and does she wear a flower crown?" Connie suddenly asks out of nowhere.

Tori nodded, "Um yes. Why? Do you know her?"

Connie nodded too, "Yeah, she's one of my close social media friends."

"Ah so you're Connie Springer? It's nice to meet you, she tells me a lot about you and your stupidity."

"She called me stupid, eh? Well, I shall take that as a complement. Anyways it's coming out of Poland so might as well do so." Connie laughed.

I looked at Sasha, and she didn't seem like she was having a comfortable time either. Well this was a worse situation for her since she's been jealous of three girls so far.

"Well I hope she's having a good time wherever she is." Connie smiled.

"I'll tell her you were here, therefore she'd want to come on our next visit." Tori replied.

I heard Sasha muttering something that sounded like, 'Oh so I'm gonna spark my jealousy again, huh?'

All of a sudden I heard footsteps running downstairs, I tuned around and saw Eren, hey at least he didn't look so aggressive anymore.

"Hey guys..." He sighed.

He uttered curse words repeatedly on his until he was all the way downstairs. Isabel teased, "Aww...what's wrong, Yeager?"

She went to him and began pinching both his cheeks. Eren replied, ignoring Isabel's insults, "I'm still so pissed about that Mikasa thing. It's always inside my head, I can never get it out."

"Oh you'll get it out. And I know how. If it ain't gonna work and you're still depressed about it, I'll beat you up." Isabel said, holding her hips and showing some sort of mighty pose.

"What're you gonna do? Get me to drink tequila?" Eren scoffed.

"I was going to force you to go skinny dipping while drinking whiskey but I guess that's less risky so let us go to the kitchen. Cmon, Farlan." Isabel replied and walked with Eren to the kitchen.

Together forever (Best friends-Sasha x Connie sequel)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara