☆〜Chapter 44☆〜

A/N: hehe this is it guys! I put much effort into this so I hope you like it!

Also, expect the point of views to change a lot

*Connie's POV*

I felt like trembling to the ground. I was at the end of the aisle, nervous as hell. The processional was about to begin. Sweat dripped from my neck, almost reaching to my shiny black suit. I knew this was going to be the highlight of my life, but the thought I have is how hard I'm going to take it when I mess up.

My heart was pounding like a drum, and my soul felt like lifting up to the heavens. But who am I kidding, I can't die now. Its my wedding. I've been in front of the aisle many times but this was my first time as a groom.

This tuxedo felt very comfortable, I felt like I was Sebastian Michealis from Black Butler. But...i mean I'm not THAT attractive because...I mean that guy is in the top of the list of hottest anime characters. At least I know I'll be good enough for Sasha.

I bet she's going to look perfect, and she won't make any mistakes whatsoever. She's been planning this wedding for weeks. Maybe even a month. All I've been doing was paying and signing checks and making calls. I've stayed at home most of the time.

She deserves all the attention more than I do, unless I mess things up and everyone just sends stares at my soul. But maybe I shouldn't think this heavy, it'll just add so much pressure that I'll just break down in the middle of the ceremony. I should just be happy. Sasha's going to be family, my family. That should be my only thought, nothing more, nothing less.

The wedding music began to play. My eyes widened the slightest, its started. One by one, my friends walked down the aisle and joined me here by the altar. First it was Levi and Petra, then Erwin and Hange, then Eren and Mikasa, then Armin and Annie. Marco, Farlan, Mina and Thomas sat by the front seats, where the parents would sit st usual weddings.

And then came Isabel and Jean. An awkward look fell on Isabel's face while Jean's sweat dripped from his head like blood. When he was almost to the aisle, Marco stared at him uncomfortably. I watched the situation with my eyes still widening.

They both went separate ways, going to the opposite sides of the altar. I blinked twice before facing forward again. The doors closed for a moment. That time, I knew who was walking down the aisle next.

I pulled my collar. I stood still, I was trying my best not to flinch or make any unnecessary move. I wanted this to be as perfect as possible. If I did mess things up, I would never forgive myself and it would leave a black hole in my soul for the rest of my life.

And there it happened. The doors of the cathedral blew open, there she was. Sasha Braus, soon to be Sasha Springer. Not only did my eyes widened, but I think it just glistened with sparkles too. Sasha wore a long white dress as pure and white as the snow was in our hometown, countless memories flashed into my head, playing like a record. She had two small white flowers on her head and a bouquet of different varieties of flowers. She walked carefully to the other side of the aisle, some tears were shed during the process...from both of us. And at last, she has made it to the altar. Face-to-face with me. I could see tears falling from those beautiful hazel eyes.

The ceremony began, and warm smiles fell on our faces, as well as some joyful tears.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Sasha's POV*

I had finished exchanging my vows, Connie was about to as well. I took a deep breath and listened to him wholeheartedly. But...there was something else about to come out of his mouth when he finished his vow.