Chapter 39

*Sasha's POV*

I gently opened my eyes to find myself on the couch. Wow, Reiner always appears and ruins my precious dreams. Anyways back to topic.

I checked my watch to see how long I've been unconscious. Its...six in the evening!? Is that how long I've been sleeping on this couch!?

"You're finally awake." I heard Hange sighing. She was watching Star Wars episode three.

"Wh-Where's Connie?"

That had to be the first question I asked. I'm such a productive person.

"Oh he left with Isabel and Eren to go somewhere. Don't worry, they're probably coming back by now."

Good, he isn't hurt. Why would he be hurt anyways? Its not like something's wrong.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"I come in and out once in a while." she turned off the TV and stood from her seat, "I'll be eating some food..."

And I was alone. Lying on the couch. There it was Again, the sound of silence. I didn't like it very much but, I didn't really hate it either.

Of course the silence disappeared when I heard Connie's voice, "I knew I'd find you here."

Yeah that's him

I smiled without looking at him, "Ah, Youre finally back."

Connie took me and carried me bridal style. My eyes widened and my cheeks began to heat up, "What're you doing!?"

"what? I did the same thing when I carried you to the living room, why so surprised all of a sudden?"

Because I'm not your bride...yet

"N-Nothing..."

"hey why didn't you call me when you woke up?"

"Um...because I just did, why else?"

He laughed, "Okay cmon let's go upstairs."

*very short time skip brought to you by Eren's red ear*

"So what did you do all day?" I laid on my stomach with a popcorn bowl in front of me.

"I had to go with Eren to find his mystery gal friend. He had to drag me all the way to the front of the bar." Connie groaned.

We were laying side to side on the bed while Death Note was playing on the TV. He continued to tell his story,

"And when he did find her, we were shocked to find out it was actually Julchen."

My eyes widened with surprise, "Julchen!? As in Felicia's boyfriend's sister Julchen!?"

That reminded me of so much things

"you could've just said Petra's friend, but yeah, Julchen. Anyways, then Isabel and I were spying on the two. And Mikasa and Sousuke came, and there was this awkward aura."

He actually used the word aura

"What happened? I need more details."

"Okay...? So Mikasa and Sousuke walked past Eren and Julchen. Eren and Julchen looked like they were having fun talking, but Mikasa didn't look so happy about it."

Damnnnnn

"so...just to make it general, Eren just made Mikasa jealous to get back at her." I stroked my chin.

Connie nodded, "Yeah, pretty much."

We both remained silent for a slight moment, until I spoke up, "Hey you wanna play this love quiz game I found online."