Chapter 42

A/N: maybe I'll just move the info Abt the characters after the last chapter. So now, this is the wedding plans (girls)

*Sasha's POV*

"You're planning my wedding?"

"Yup."

"You're the one taking care of all of this?"

"Every single bit if it."

"But what if I suddenly demand lots and lots of food?"

"This wedding of the century is worth even all the money I have, baka."

"Really? Awww! I should've made you my maid of honor!" I cooed and squeezed Annie to a hug. I heard a small yelp, and feeling a gentle plat on my back.

"Please don't, that's twice the work. I'm already the wedding planner, its gonna be hard if I'm going to do the simultaneous work of that and a maid of honor!"

She chuckled before continuing her sentence, "And besides, it wouldn't be such a great idea to change your maid of honor now. Because here she is."

I turned around, only to see Isabel wearing a crimson red dress with the sleeves below her shoulders and a small rose hanging on top of her ear.

"Ah, there she is! My trusted maid of honor!" my hands clapped.

"Shut up, this dress feels so slippery." Isabel huffed.

"Oh don't worry, Isabel! That's actually a very light and comfortable feeling! You just never felt it before." Petra smiled. She was wearing the same style, only with a navy blue color and a blue rose.

"Yeah, these are more comfortable than any of the clothes I keep inside my closet." Hange chuckled.

Mikasa patted her bright red dress, "These are honestly very cute bridesmaids dresses. Brilliant choice, Sasha."

(Note: Hange's dress is beige, Annie's is bright yellow)

"Your wedding is in two and a half weeks from now. You nervous?" Annie asked.

I plastered a smile, "I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with my best friend..."

I paused first, and then... "OF COURSE I AM!! I MEAN I NEVER THOUGHT THIS THROUGH!! I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SO BIG RIGHT AFTER A PROPOSAL!!"

"..." everyone was speechless, the only noise I could hear from them is Annie face palming.

"You know, you're really lucky to have three married people in this room.if you were the only one who's getting married, we would all die of the fact this wouldn't work out in any way."

I took a slow deep breath, "Oh gosh, what if it doesn't go well? What if I mess it up? I'll never forgive myself for it..."

Isabel let out a soft chuckle, "I know I lack the experience to say this, because I'm the one in my squad who isn't married yet, but this isn't really worth worrying or stressing out about. Marriage is the beginning of spending your forever with the person you share utmost love and care for. Its where you say your vows of always being there to love and support each other through life's trials. You truly become his family, an irreplaceable part of his life. You were with Connie almost all your life, he's the person you can be yourself with. So I guess there isn't a reason for you to be so stressed, just be happy and think about when you're spending the rest of your life with him."