KONGPOB

I shuddered at the thought of people touching me again. It's been two months that my life has gone from being bad to being worse. Each moment I regret walking back to home that day.

Pushing the trash down I pull up the sides to make a note. My last chore for the day. I am assigned multiple jobs at this huge mansion. Once I was taken by the overlord, I was bought here. He is intimidating in a whole different way. I have constantly found him ogling me. I am terrified of him. He has attempted to lock me inside rooms. In darkness. My absolute terror. It takes pretty much all my strength to not to break down and let it out. In a place like this I can't. Not if i want to become a target.

But what I have also noticed is whenever I am locked inside, someone always lets me out. I have never seen the person except for may be for his back. 

I snap out of my daze as I continue to work.

"Oh look here we have a beauty among us." I heard one guard say to the others. This is what I fear the most. I tried to move out of space but I am blocked. Without realising I was caging myself further as I was now pressed against the wall. The guard leaning onto me while his dirty hands were trying to feel me up.

"Let m-e go .," I stuttered. I tried to keep my voice even but my strength is slowly draining out.

Taking one final breath, I push out the guard caging me with all my strength and take off. Running. I don't know where am I going all I know is that I need to get away from them. I have been constantly put against this since the time I have arrived.

Refusing to look back, I sprint through the darkness, praying and hoping that I live and survive tonight.

But my hope went inside the drain as I bombarded into a hard chest.

A/N
Hey guys the next chapter is up. Just wanna warn you that now most of the chapters will be shorter.