KONGPOB

He was kissing me. I thrashed my legs but they were of no use. I was slowly loosing myself in there. Why? What was this feeling. I don't know when but i started kissing him back. And as soon as I did, he growled.

I was loosing my breath so I hit his chest to let go and he did but his eyes were dark filled with lust. This time I was not afraid of it, though.

"Have you been touched before?" He questioned.

"No," I answered. His eyes lit with excitement and I was pleased. Why? I should be running away from him. I knew I fear this man but right now in this moment may be I don't. I am not sure.

"Pet, you're perfect." He started unbuttoning my shirt, I panicked.

"I will not do anything that you wouldn't want me to," he smirked. I knew the reason behind that smirk. Because he knew i would give in. And I will if his touches were like this. Warm and paralysing. He gently ran his fingers on my nipples and my body instantly arched up in his contact. He slowly traced those fingers down to the bottom clothing and ripped them off as a piece of silly paper. My shorts were now lying shredded. When his finger reached my knees I thought of locking my legs together but his hands instantly pushed my legs apart making me feel exposed. I found his eyes fixed on my cock as he licked his lips. The sight was now engraved in my mind forever. He looked every bit of sex God.

He shifted his stance and now he was fully on me. His legs in between mine and his hands pinning my hand down on the bed while his tongue licked my nipples. I can't believe that I am not stopping him rather my body is arching into his mouth, seeking the pleasure he is forcing me to feel. But is he forcing if i am seeking it?

"So fucking pretty and all for me, i want to taste you so bad and sink deep inside that hole of yours. You want that, don't you? Your body tells me you do." He said as his hand started stroking my hard cock.

I moaned for the first time in my life. I wanted to reach him but his other hand kept both of my hands pinned. I squirmed under him as his tongue kept licking and mouth biting my sensitive lips while his hands showed no mercy to my cock. He was merciless in drawing out my pleasure.

"P-lea-se, ple-ase ma-ster," i pleased.

"I love to hear you beg. Ahhhh....more I want more of your begging pet." He encouraged me. But given the situation I dint need much he was already taking control of my body.

All I could do was whimper as he started rolling my nipples and claimed my lips once more sealing my moans. Everything about this was so intimate, so foreign. I was naked and close to him. I could feel myself lifted. My hips lifted out of instinct as if my body knew what it wanted and needed. His lips moved to my neck and he started making me. My body had completely surrendered

"M-aste-r..."
"Yes pet. Tell me what you need?"

"Ple-as-e ma-ster, I be-g you ple--ase.." I didn't know what I was begging for. But he knew.

In the next instant his sinful mouth was on my cock and i screamed and he took me in a hot craven. His hand holding me down while my body arched my to meet his mouth. He was sucking me deliriously and i was going out of mind.

"Ah--hhh....mas--te--rrr... I...I amm--mm...." I couldn't complete my words as I bursted in his mouth.

He sucked ever bit of me. Cleaned me with his mouth as I calmed down from the high. I couldn't keep my eyes open but i felt him wrap his arms around me and whisper to my ears

"You are never leaving me. You signed yourself to the devil."

A/N
Hey guys hope you all enjoyed this.