ARTHIT

I have been trying to get Kit on call for the past one hour and no result. It's rare for him to not attend my calls even if he is in a meeting. I am all cooped up in work. I came back early morning determined to talk to Kit but the first thing I faced was a ton lot of files and my secretary in front of me. As much as I hate her, she is efficient and polite. Two things I respect.

"Melika, get me Kit on line. I need to talk to him. It's urgent." I said trying to keep my cool. It's rare for me loose it.

"I have already sent a message to his secretary. He will be in touch with you as soon as he gets the message." I am not surprised at it. She has always held that effective approach.

"Thank you, what's the next thing on list."
"Sir, you have a meeting with Mr. Mark Hyeong in another half and hour regarding the next project. He wants you to personally design  and architect the upcoming villa project."

I sigh hearing it. Because it means I won't be free for another three hours. Mark is not only my client but friend. I can't even say no to him. But how am I supposed to work when all I can think is of Kong and the delerious dream. He is becoming an obsession. One that can be dangerous.

"Okay, I will meet you in the conference room but before that can I get a cup of coffee."

"Sure Sir, i will send it right away."

I lean back on my chair as I close my eyes to picture the angel. Kong is an angel. Nothing less. I've been wanting to go to the mansion but I can't not when Kit claimed him. The muscle in my stomach tighten at the thought of him under under with Kit by my side. The emotion just intensifies whatever I am feeling. I have not touched him yet my body feels like I know each curve, each muscle , each hair on his body. I have observed him too much around the mansion that his whole soul is engraved in my mind. His twitch, his light frown and his wide eyes all call to me.

I can feel my cock slowly waking up to the image my brain is creating for me. Him in my bed. Getting fucked by us. Owned by us. Controlled by us.

Before I can loose myself further I am brought out of my fantasy by a loud ring of my phone.
Groaning i pick it up to see Kit's name on the display.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?" I shout. I hear him groan.
"Was bit busy beating up an asshole and enjoying my lunch with my pet."

That word arouse a whole new level of craze sexed hormones in me. I groan and say

"I need to talk to you, tonight. Meet me at Riley's."

A/N
Finally Arthit is going to talk to Kit. What will happen?❤️