ARTHIT

I walk inside to our room to find Kong sprawled on the bed. I sat beside him. He is looking exquisite. He was a dream. But all that shattered when the cut on his cheek become visible to me. Fury  took hold of me. I couldn't grasp the level of damage i wanted to do anyone who wanted to hurt him. He looked like an angel. I have seen him around home. The way he treats everyone around him with care even when people around him threatened. I have seen how he took care of the food he delivered to father. While the other maids of the house despised him, he took special care of how my father liked things. How other people liked things.

He is precious. I stroked his cheeks lightly trying to keep the rahe out of my moments. He stirred suddenly and jolted upright seeing me next to him.

"M-as-ter," he murmured. It went directly to my cock. That one word arouse a lot of nerves in my body captivating every cell to focus on the one in front of me. Holding on to my last control, I told him to say it again

"Call me that again," he looked a Lil bewildered but said it.

"M-aste-r," I threw my head back and enjoyed  the feeling.

I moved closer while he scooted back to the headboard with the sheets tightened across his hands as his protector.

"I a-m not read-y m-aste-r," i frowned at his words but soon realised that he meant for sex. And as much as I wanted to jump on him I would make him beg for it. And soon.

"Do you know me?" His dip in between the brows looked adorable.

"You a-re m-aste-r,"
"He is my brother, my twin, Arthit. And your other master." His body spoke millions of thoughts that went through his head. His shock, bewildered looks.

I grabbed hold of his chin. Lifted them up so that he could look me in the eye.

"You are ours. And we will protect you at any cost but never disobey me or him. You wouldn't want us to punish you, wouldn't you?"
I lightly stroked him. Right then Kit came and sat beside him and took hold of his hand.

"Pet, are you fine?"
"Ye-s ma-ster," he said once again looked down.

"Then kiss us,"

A/N
Finally Kong met Arthit

Their Captiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें