KIT

I couldn't let him go. No a beauty like this should belong to me. That kiss was all I could think off. My mind was filled with it. And the need to do it again was growing more. Now that I have had a taste, it seemed impossible for me to let him go. And i will talk to father. I didn't even know that father had this beauty for two months at home amongst these perverts. My guards are not saints. Only the thought of someone touching my pet was raging a fire in me. This lust was too much. Tucking his hands between our bodies i once again inhaled his addicting scent. I meant Evey word earlier.

He belonged to me. All of him. I would do anything to keep it that way. Lowering myself onto his delicate body I immobilize him completely. It was cute to see him struggle. For some reason, I get a thrill out of it. The control I have over him is a drug in itself. My cock hardened at the mere presence of my pet near me. Pleasure filled my veins when he accidentally rubbed himself onto me. With my face inches away, I lifted his chin to make him look at me. He smelled like fear and anticipation. It was a heady combination.

Once more focussing my attention on him, I stare at him.

"You will walk with me to my room and stay there while I talk to my father. Do t move out of the room. If you do i will punish you. Do you want to be published?" I asked holding his chin making him look at me. His eyes held so much of innocence but it also held pain born out of his misery. If he is good i will make him so happy.
He shook his head as response to my question. I could do with it. He looked tired. Having him in my arms was creating a haze in my mind. So I decided it was best to get it over with.

---------------------------

I walked to my father's office. He always had one in the mansion. As my steps fastened all I could think was of the beauty sitting in my room. His tanned look, his flowy skin his soft lips all called to me to barge into him and enjoy each sound he would make.

I reached my father's office, I settled myself to knock on his door. I can't talk with my horny thoughts.
"Come in"

"How do you do father?" I asked him as I entered the room. He looked at me and smiled. I took the seat across his table while he answered.

"I am fine, but how are you?" Despite our jobs my father always made sure to look after us. He trained us and it was hard but he always made it clear that he was there for us. It was good. But this was not time for our extended conversation.

"I want the boy," he raised an eyebrow at my inclination.

"Kongpob, the new boy?" I never asked his name but he was right.

"Yes, he will my slave from now on," I put out my intent out to him. He say behind his desk scrutinizing me as I sat before him.

"I strictly forbade anyone to touch that boy, what makes you think I would let you do it?" It was a surprise for me that he did that. He never do that for anyone. Why him? Although I was surprised I didn't let it show on my face.

"You owe me...from the deal I cracked for you last time. This is the pay that I want." I bargained. I knew that if my father said no I can't proceed with it.

He sighed. I have never seen him like that.

"I meant every word when I said he is not to be touched. He is an innocent stuck between a crossfire. If you take him as your slave I want you to take care of him properly. Unlike your previous one. You can't put him out there for anyone to touch." The words were foreign to me but somehow it fit. Fir some reason, i couldn't see Kong with anyone else.

"He is mine. It will be like that..."
I stood up to take my leave when my father said..

"May be not fully...." I furrowed my eyebrows at his words.

"Meet Arthit before you go..."

Before I could answer Arthit entered the room. He was looking as prim as proper ever. Nothing out of my place. I smiled and greeted him with a hug. He hugged me back but his serious face made me shudder. The one person who could do that to me was Arthit. Not even father could do it. Arthit was always the affectionate out of us but if we crossed him his wrath was worse. He had a darker side than mine. The difference between us was I get to play with my darker side everyday. He hides it perfectly and take it out only when he wants it. The mask never slipped.

"Father, you need to meet Mr. Choi for the merger deal tomorrow. I have finalised everything but I have to take a trip to US to finalize our deal with the Aurther cooperation." He said ignoring me. I can't handle that.

"When will you be back?" I asked him
"In three days."

"I will meet him son. You can go." He nodded and grabbed my hands dragging me out of the room.

"Arthit I am sorry couldn't be home for two months. But .." he stopped me.

"You are supposed to be here atleast to see me. I don't expect you to be here every day but still..." His words stung. We had each other. We needed that.

"I will be.."

He hugged me and started walking away but before he completed moved he stopped and said,

"Don't hurt him."

A/N
Double update to make it up to guys...happy reading❤️