KIT

We're waiting inside the office. I feel...raw and out of place. Like a heavy stone is placed on top of my heart. I stand near the large window that overshadows the city. The setting sun is nothing short of how I feel. The clock on the dash says it's almost six.

"How are we going to approach this? If he doesn't agree, I might just lose it."

"No...Seb is important. We  need to find his link to this Terry. I don't like it." Arhit says

Matias had informed us that he got a footage of the car that was used for kidnapping. A small Ray of sunshine. He picked it up from a store's cctv. It was our luck. The guy who was driving was Adio, Terry Lockewood's right man. But the connection was weird. We never knew or intertwined with him. Then why? A further investigation led to Seb, whose name emerged in contact with Terry. His partner, although no one has seen him. But the name Seb rang bells in our head. The trip down the memory lane was too crazy.

"Sir, Mr. Suthiluck is here."

"Hello, Mr. Suthiluck," Arthit gestured him to take the seat in front of him while I remained standing. While all I wanted was to walk to him and force him to tell where Kong was. My pet, our moon.

"Hello, May I know why you invited me to this meeting and where did umyou get my number from?"

"You could've refused to meet," I said a little irritated.

"I don't like to antagonise people who can cause me harm. It's simple. I came to listen to what this was about?"

His nonchalant attitude was getting on my nerves. All I wanted was my moon, and this irrelevant talk was giving me headaches. But before I could do anything, Arthit slamed the table, and shouted

"Cut the crap Seb where is he?" Seb sat without breaking a sweat, and that was our que. He knew something. If he didn't, he wouldn't be so silent.

"You guys can't have him. He is my brother, and both of you are just not good enough for him. He has lived a terrible life until now, but now that I got him, I won't let him live miserably."

It was all in a blink. I stood before and was ready to snap his neck when the office door opened.

"P'......"

A/N
Hi lovelies!
I am finally uploading. Its been almost a year that I updated. I was unwell and was under treatment but now I am all well and back. I thank you all for being there for me and for the support. I will now update regularly.

Happy reading❤️