ARTHIT

"Don't look scared," I told him. He is naked infront of me. He was showering when I entered the room.
I wanted release from all that's been going around. He is in my mind, heart and occupying every inch of my soul. He is my obsession. And he is here for me. For my taking.

He walked towards me scared. He stopped at the edge of the couch I am currently occupying and lowered his head. I feel so powerful and in control.

"I want to test my control. It seems whenever it comes to you, I loose it. You will not disobey me if you don't want punishment." I say taking in his delicious mouthwatering scent. Seeing my lust filled gaze, he takes a step back.

"Don't even think about running or screaming, be a good boy and sit on my lap," i use my soft voice try to lull him into safety. His warm hands suddenly touch my shoulders and a shock runs through my body. His touch is igniting my insides.

"I think you need to relax a bit," i slowly lay him in the bed and kiss his neck. The sweet nectar filling my mouth. He doesn't seem to mind rather an errotic moan leaves out of him leaving me to feel myself hardened at his response. 

I took his nipples in my mouth and suck. While I take the other one in between my fingers and roll them.

"Has anyone ever touched you like this before?" I question gingerly.

"No.." he answers hoarsely. My eyes lit with excitement at the prospect of claiming him. All for me. I reach down and place kisses on his inner thigh extracting a strings of musical moans out of him. The bedroom is filled with his moans whole i suck at his legs.

"Please," he whimpers as i push his leg apart to look at the puckered red hole. I pause for a moment and look at sprawled beauty in front of me before diving in and eating him. His time taste exquisite on my tongue as his screamed surround the room. His shouts are filling and encouraging my demons to take in all.

"I want to hear you when you fall apart on my tongue and coat your stomach with white. You will not touch yourself. You will come untouched," i order him as I see him squirming relentlessly on the bed.

There is a burning ache that's growing inside as i pushed my first finger inside his hole to experience the tightest centre. He will be the death of me when I will enter him. I slowly move my finger to let him adjust to the feel and enter the second one as i rim him.

His screamed grew as I found his pleasure bud. I kept scissoring him until I entered a third finger and rammed my fingers into him. He arched his body to let me in. I continued the assault with my fingers and mouth.

Moments later he came with a shout,

"Massterrrrr....."

A ring sounded far away and I turned only to find my surroundings dwindling.

I jolted awake from my errotic dream.

"Shit! I dreamt of Kong again,"

A/N
Huh...huhh .....so what do you think?❤️