KONGPOB

As soon as we exit the room, I see P'Seb running towards me. I feel a slight tremor run through my body when Kit's arms circle my waist like a predator circling his prey.

"Are you okay, baby?" P'Seb was glaring at them while asking me the question. I could sense the tension in the air, but all I wanted now was to go home because I needed a clear head and my ability to breathe. Both the brothers literally had my body under control. It was like they had cast a spell onto me.

"I am okay."
"Let's go home, then."
Before P' could take me, Arthit blocked him.
"We will drop him." There was no room for argument. I could sense it.

"That's for him to decide. Remember, it's his decision." P had a serious look on his face, unlike the usual calm demeanour.

"Is it okay P' Seb if they drop me?" I was hesitant to ask, but in order to avoid a conflict, I had to.

For a moment, I thought P would deny me. But he didn't. Right at that moment, I saw Terry and his sister come right out of the other office. It was awkward when his eyes met mine but also a bit terrifying, considering Kit's hold on me tightened. There was an intense atmosphere I was totally aware of but preferred to ignore it.

"Kongpob, its nice to see you," I looked to the side to see their father greeting me with a smile. It was again an awkward situation for me as he never smiled at me. He was always someone who appeared non approachable to me. I smiled back and bowed to him in respect. He demanded it, and I was no fool to ignore it

"Come pet, there's no need to wait." Kit's voice was authoritative, and I experienced a shiver run through me. Seb looked at me as if seeking my intent
I nodded and looked at him for permission.

"Seb, you can send the location to me,"
Arthit said.

-----------------------------------------------

The entire ride back home was a mixture of aderaline and nerves. Both Arthit and Kit didn't let me breathe for a second as they took turns devouring my mouth and marking my neck. My body was a mess, and my mind jumbled with the thoughts of pleasure I felt. I only felt needy and wanton.

"You are an art that needs to be appreciated, Angel." The slow murmurs of Arthit and the sensuous touch of Kit kept my mind numb. I was not able to think what I was going to do or was doing.

The whole ride, I was sandwiched between them, feeling my every inch yet never touching my fully. Reaching home, I was amazed how I could stand.

"Don't forget your promise, angel. You are to meet us every day. Don't make us insane." Their words and actions terrified me, yet I knew at the back of my mind that I liked them as well. I could feel a slow blush running through my neck to cheeks.

"I will not."
"Pet, can you hug us once." Even when we have done so much, the hug somehow felt more intimate. There was desperation in their eyes for me. I could see it clearly. As soon as I hugged Kit, he tightened his hold and sniffed my neck like a hungry wolf. Breathing me in. While Arthit covered me from my back and kissed my hair. It was precious and fulfilling. Breaking out of the hug, I bid them goodbye only for Arthit to pull me back in his arm and kiss my neck.

"Don't make us wait too long. It's excruciating,"

Running out of their arms to my door felt unreal. It was too much yet nothing. My heart was pacing, and my mind numb. I turned to look at them once again, but my breath hitched, looking at their intense stare.

I realised then that I would never be able to escape them. They will never let me go.