KIT

I couldn't believe how much I wanted Kong. Everything about him is exciting. It enthralled me. Now that I have a basic information about him and know that he is a virgin I am more obsessed. What ever happens I am certain that he is going to be my pet for long.

I walk back to my room to wake Kong up for dinner. All the time, I had only one thing running in my mind I wanted to fuck him. As i opened the door, i saw him lying on the bed crouched to one side. He was sight to remember. His dark brown hair falling onto his forehead, his skin glowing and his waist exposed.
Before I gave into the temptation of tasting him I took a step back from the bed and took a deep breath.

"Pet! Wake up." I tried to be soft to him. Despite the fact that Arthit and Dad told me to not hurt him I found it voluntary. Seeing no reaction from Kong, i went near the bed and sat at the side of it, near him. My fingers instantly went up to his cheeks and i stroked it. He stirred but didn't wake. It pulled a smile out of me.

"Pet, wake up. Dinner's ready. " This time I whispered it his ear licking his love slowly. He woke startled and tried to make sense of his surroundings when his eyes landed on me. He scooted back. Honestly, I didn't like it one bit. I frowned and almost pulled him back. But I controlled myself.

"You have to know how much of a siren you are." His startled looked confirmed that he was not told that often, which itself was a crime.  His reactions were pulling out strong emotions from me.

Right on time, someone knocked.

"Come in." A maid came in and kept dinner on the table. She left as soon as she came. No one liked to stay in front of me more than the time required.

"I am going to take bath. By the time I am back finish your dinner. Don't try to leave it. There will be punishments every time you disobey me. "

His eyes watered at my words. But I didn't comfort him. I am as soft as I can be. But that doesn't mean that I will let him take me lightly.
I left before my heart forced me to comfort him.

--------------------------------------

By the time I was back, he had finished his dinner. Some pieces of meatballs were left on the plate. But that didn't matter as he finished the rest of it.
However, I needed to punish him.

"You didn't finish it." I said sternly.
"I a-m sor-ry m-as-ter bu-t I a-m ful-l, I ca-n't eat m-ore ple-ase I cant," his stutter was erroneous.

"Stand up and go and wash your face then come back to me. You have two minutes." He left as soon as I uttered those words. As if he was waiting to escape from me.

I grabbed one of the chairs by the window and sat down. He came out of the bathroom and slowly started walking towards me. He was beautiful. Simply. He stood infront of me and I enjoyed the sight. His bowed head, his shaking lips, his fiddling hands and his courage to face it all.

"Kneel." I said and he looked at me with shock. But soon recovered and did. It was going to be hell to sit and deliver this punishment but Evey while will be worth the wait.

"You have rules in this house, my rules. You are not leaving ever. You are mine. My pet. That's the first thing you need to keep in mind. You are to only call me as master. If you disobey me you will be punished. Your punishment will vary based on what your disobedience was. If you ever try to escape the consequences of it will be dire. You will please me as I wish."

He was shaking tremendously by the time I finished. But these were the rules, he should be happy that I didn't cage him like the other pet I have had. He is in my room, on my bed unlike the others who sleep in the cage.

"Come here," he tried to stand up but I stopped him.

"Crawl," he was hesitant but when he did, i had to grip the ends of the chair to keep myself there. His wiggling ass, his bend down position all were alluring and exclusive for me. A sudden sense of pride overtook my senses. Realisation stuck me that this beautiful innocent creature was mine. All mine. I growled and grabbed him breaking all the restrains of self-control as i picked him up and threw him on the bed. He tried to move away but i held him under the weights of my arms

"I can't control it, i need it...need you." And then i took his delicious mouth. My lips crashed into his and I sucked the life out of it. They tasted like strawberries, my favourite fruit. Every inch of his mouth was hot lava burning me inside. A fire that was not going down ignited within me and I kept tasting his mouth with my tongue. He didn't move, he didn't kiss. But I did. And I devoured him.

A/N
It's getting hottt in here