KIT

When we arrive back at the mansion, it's late. Now that Arthit and I came to an agreement he looks at ease. We've never wanted someone so much other than for fucking. But we have Kong who we both crave. The thought although may seem ridiculous, but its completely feels right. Because, I know that it's not only our beds that he would share rather he would be in our lives. I realised that today. When he was almost hit by that bullet. The thought erupts anger in me.

Arthit moves out of car and walks towards the mansion. He mentioned that he wants to see Kong. He is been dying to do so. This was the first time I have ever seen Arthit like that. He is been always in control. He enjoys it to great lengths.

"Kit, I am going to your room. I will leave as soon as possible so that you can go." I shake my head and say

"It's our bedroom brother. He is yours as much as mine. I made that ear when I agreed to sharing him with you. He is ours. And we both should spend time. He is still frightened of me. He saw me beat the crap out of that guy."

He smiles and walks inside. It's a rarity, his smile. I wonder what else the thought of Kong can do to him. It's not the first time we are sharing. But for some reason this feels different.

My gurads are around me, I order them to take out the two men from the trunk and tie them in the warehouse. I am sure that Arthit is going to kill the first guy merely for hurting Kong. I saw the malice in his eyes when I told Kong was hurt in the fight.

I take a deep breath of fresh air as I walk back inside.

All my thoughts conjure up and paint an image of Arthit fucking an all bound Kong from behind and Kong sucking me off while I delay his release. It's the most satisfying image. My brother's hands on Kong is arousing me. Our playroom would be perfect for our Kong.

Our Kong. I know now that I would anything and everything to protect him. He is our possession and no one can change that.

Now for that I need to find out who the hell is this attackers.

A/N
A small chapter. .....hope you all enjoy