KIT

I walked inside my room after the bashing I had given to the guard who dared to touch Kong. Even when he was not mine, he was strictly off limits. And defying orders is not something we take lightly. I knew father would love to deal with him so I left him in the warehouse next to the mansion.

I saw Kongpob huddled in the corner deep in thoughts. Big die eyes and his dark black hair gave him an angelic look. I remember how soft his lips were. I have the urge to again feel them.  It seems as if i can't take my eyes off him. I have been looking at him for sometime now and yet he didn't seem to notice my presence.

"Can I know what you're thinking, pet?"
He jolted in his space and looked at me with surprise. His body suddenly looked rigid afraid of me. As much as I liked that reaction in everyone, for some reason I wanted Kong to be at ease. He was crying.

I walked near him and took him in my arms. This was the first time that I tried to console someone. I could see his body squirm in my arms.

"Shh....stay still..." I took to the bed and laid him down.

"Sleep. I will wake you up for dinner."  I walked out knowing that I wanted him so bad yet I couldn't simply take what I wanted. Not after the warnings. One thing that I always respected was my brother's words.

But I also knew that I wanted Kong desperately. His siren body was a constant temptation and I would have him. He is mine till that time. If i have to wine and dine him for it, so be it. He is mine and nothing's gonna change that. No one will ever get him.

Every single time I thought of him, it stirred up my mind and heart. It's not just his fear that called to me, it was him. Fully and wholly. There is something about him that draws me in. Something I want and need. And only for me. I can't seem to place this interest or name it. But one thing that is certain is this interest may be foreign but is surely turning into an obsession. Not a day i almost killed a person for him.

I wonder what Arthit would say.

A/N
Triple update ....hope you liked it❤️