KIT

Fucking shit!
"Why can't no one seems to get their head into work? Is it too difficult to get things done?"

My right hand shouted at the log of guards standing infront of me. Soon to be dead bodies though if i don't get what I want. To be honest they already look like shit after the beating they got from Mark. Mark is my right hand since the time I have taken over. It's him who keeps the things handled. Otherwise I would've gone on a rampage.

These shits have lost a consignment that was worth more than their lives.

"I am gonna make it simple fo you all. Give me a name whom caused this and I would let the others live." I look at the terrified faces of all. I could be doing so many other things but these shits decided it was best to trample on peace.

"Fern. It was him." One of them said as I slowly circled them. It's interesting to see the fear and trepidation. They know they are helpless. The complete control. It's a different sort of high than any other. To know that you hold their lives in your hand.

"Fern...Fern...!" I let it hang there. It's the anticipation that excites me.

"No no pl--ease....I am so--rry...sorry, " his rambling was irritating me.

"Mark take him. I will deal with him later. While i free these ass shits," I say to the remaining four guards who have a sort of relief on their face. I smile and then shoot the first one. While i observed the others. A new realisation that they were never going to live out of it. It's that moment of fear that I enjoy the most.

I shoot the rest of them to get it done and toss out my gun to the person standing guard.

"I am going back, keep Fern awake...you know how. He should know the levels of pain that a human body can endure before he dies." I say to Mark before I make my way out.

It's difficult to handle this mess. Being in the mafia is not a fun idea. Except for may be I enjoy it too much. The Power is addictive. I walk out of the warehouse and drive to the mansion. It's been two months that I last visited. I haven't met Arthit also. He is going to be angry as fuck. Arthit is my twin. He handles the buisness. He is CEO while I handle the mafia. He hates it but I love it. I am more like my father. I reach down the lot and decided to take a stroll to calm myself down and think of way to get out of Arthit's anger. He might be the calmer and kinder brother but he can be a devil when angry.

Before I could even take a step further I was collided with body. On instinct I held him. His dishelved look did nothing to decrease his beauty. His nails dig deep into my hands as he tried to stand straight and pull himself out of my embrace. I didn't like that. Not one bit.

Not a minute later, I saw a bunch of guards running and halting infront of me. As soon as they saw me, there eyes grew wide and I could sense they feared what was about to come.

On one hand I held the beauty while he tried to sneak out of my hold.

"Why are you running from them? Don't lie...you won't like the consequences." I made sure that I was firm enough for the beauty to know I was not kidding of the consequences.

"Th-ey tri-ed to tou-ch me. I do-n't wan-t to," he stuttered badly but his voice was nothing short of music to my ears. His tear stained face was a view I relished. But I dint like the fact those where not caused by me or for me.
A growl emitted out of me on its own accord.

"Why are you here? And what's your name?" Trying to keep my anger in reign I asked him again.

"I was bou-ght he-re by -Mas-ter lo-rd two mo-nths ba-ck. I am supp-osed to do the ch-ores of the house...." I waited for him to continue as he took breathes.

"And -m-y n-am-e is Kongpob"

I looked at the guards and gestured them to leave. I will deal with later.

"Listen from today onwards, only I am your master. You will only call me that. And you will be my personal slave, got it pet."

A/N
Hey guys...double update. 
Hope you enjoy the chapters