ARTHIT

"Who the hell was he? Dave," I shouted while my brother was pacing around the room. 

"Yes, sir," I heard the fear in his voice. He should feel it. I am almost on the verge of losing it. 

"How did it happen? What were you people doing?" Right then, Kit stood up and started beating the shit out of him. 

"You're the head of security, and you did this," his punch continued till Dave was unconscious. i called Matias. he is the only one who could hack the world. The best of the best. 

"Matias, report."

"Nothing to report. The car was untraceable; he disabled the whole system. The only thing left was the car's number, but again that's a fake, and he didn't leave any other loophole. I am afraid I would need more time," he said, keeping in his fear. He Knows he is essential to us. But it's still expendable. 

"I should kill you," I shouted.

"What the hell happened here?" Out of all the troubles, I didn't expect dad here. Not at this moment. He was supposed to be visiting Lily. Lily was a small child he found during one of his fights against his old rival. She was sadly caught in the crossfire. He made sure to keep her hidden to avoid her from all the dreadful things. She was our dear sister. 

"Someone attacked us unexpectedly and took Kong."

"What the hell are you talking about? Were you all playing around for these nutjobs to take away Kong? Find him. I want him here in the mansion in two days. If not, I am going to kill each one of you. "

"Why, dad? Why is he important? Why? For us, he is more; you know that. But it's not a new thing for us to have pets. It's a regular fucking thing. But till now, you were never invested; why now?" Kit asked our dad, keeping in his rage. I could feel the boing anger. I was restless, but I didn't understand our father's concern. His question was valid. 

"That Scum from whom I got Kong was not his father. He is my son of my childhood friend Om,"

"What, but you said they died. Both the brothers," I asked curious to wasnKongpob really our moon? My eyes started to tear up the realisation.

"That's what I thought. I thought they were dead but no they are alive. Even the older. Seb."

"Is Kong our moon dad?" Kit asked almost on the verge of breaking dad. Our dad knew how important our moon was to us.

"Yes," he said, looking down.

"Why did you hide it from us dad. Why?" A rage full shout emerged out of us. Both of us were crushed. Our moon was near to us.

"Beacuse we have a mole in our group. I didn't want them to figure out that Om's son is alive. Seb and Kong were never meant to be part of it. When Kale attacked Om and me, they were caught in the fight. All Om asked me was to take care of them. But by that time Seb had taken Kong out of the sight to hide. He was good. I couldn't find him with Kale still attacking. Although I killed him. Three children lost their lives that day. Lily, Seb and Kong. I never knew where Lily came from. But it was announced that everyone died on the scene. It's only recently that I discovered the brothers were alive. I tried to find Seb but he is smart. He keeps changing his location and is always out of radar."

All of it was like a jolt to our memories. A hurtful reminder. But the good thing was our moon was alive. Our Kongpob.

"We can’t give our moon to anyone. Not again," Kit said firmly. There was determination.  One that was to be fulfilled.

A/N
Hey guys, double update. Bare with me. I m still busy with my presentations and pre exams. Hope you will like the chapter.