KONGPOB

It's past midnight when I open my eyes, and I know it because there is a clock on the wall across the bed I am laying. Wrapped in two strong arms. I swallow the fear down and try to move out of their arms. I can’t remember the last time I acted so dangerously. I lost all my senses to my captors. Yes, that's what they are. Stepping out of the bed cautiously, I move to the bathroom. I need to see what they did to me. No, I can't blame them, cause this time I let them do it. And the appalling thing is I liked it. But I can't lose myself like that ever again.

Slowly opening the door, I am cautious not to wake them. I look in the mirror to see my chest all marked with fresh bruise or rather bites.

"Angel, what are you doing here?" I startle from the noise. I didn't know master had a brother, and that too identical. He looks soft, but I know he is not. The way he commanded was natural.

"I n-eed-ed a ba-th." I look down, not wanting to offend him. He walks near me and lifts my chin up.

"You should have woken one of us." I look straight into his eyes. His eyes are deep like ocean. I am certain if I look more I will surely drown in the depths of it.

"Next time, no walking out like this," his words are not to be denied. I nodd. His eyes sparkle with excitement,  his hands capturing my waist in a matter of second. He is rubbing small circles on my waist, and that is arousing so many sensation. I can feel my breath slowly raising. Traitor, that's what my body is. I don't want to react to his touch.

He knows. I can see it in his smirk. He knows that I don't want to feel this. He closed the gap and held me so close that I can feel his breath on my lips. His fingers are rubbing on my skin, evoking every nerve I own.

"You can say no," he wispers. While his fingers find my nipples. He rolled my nipple, back and forth. A single moan turned into many as his fingers kept playing, making me pant, head heavy.

"What a sight to wake up," I see master at the door. Arthit turns me towards him. This time, my back is to Arthit's front while master is looking at me with hungry eyes.

"He is so responsive brother. Only with few strokes his body is ready to burst."
Arthit says.

"He should be rewarded for being so responsive."

I find Kit's hands trailing down my body to reach my length. My breath hitches while Arthits bites my ear. His breathing is laboured.

"I want you so much..." I can hear the need in his words. Instead of feeling disgust, I feel myself wanting it. My body is playing tricks on me. Trying to put me in a haze. Every part of my body jumps when I feel Kit's mouth on me. I call them by their name in my head. I bite my lip to stop the moans when I scream out of pain. Arthit pinched me.

"Close your mouth once again and instead of your reward I will spank you. I want to hear your moans." He pinches me again but this time the sensation is different.

Kit's skilled mouth is making me scream. I can't control myself and I come. But before I could come down of my high I hear multiple gunshots from downstairs. 

"Shit," I hear both the brothers.

A/N
Hey guys! I am finally back from my trip. I hope all of you are keeping well and healthy. I can now finally start updating again. Happy reading