KIT

Who the hell is that? I run out of the bathroom. I am glad that I decided to sleep in my trousers and t-shirt.
A guard runs into the room and I am half tempted to kill him there for not barging in.

"Boss we are under attack. We are attacked from the east side." He informs. I grab my gun when Arthit walks out with dressed Kong in hand. He is wearing the robe. I am glad about that.

"Kong you need to stay inside the room, I can't tell you how many people are there, it is important that you be somewhere safe." I hear Arthit.

"Stay inside pet," I say to Kong. I can't even begin to imagine if anything happens to him. Arthit puts him on the bed and walks our of the room.

"You both stay outside the room. Kill anyone who approaches the room." I say.

"I am relieved that dad is not here." Arthit say. I nod.

I see  some intruders and hold Arthit back. He sees them and signals me to make use of the darkness of the hallway. We blend in and keep our gun ready. As soon  as they come in the range of our shot, we both shoot them. Two down.

"We need to split," Arthit say as he grabs the gun from the dead body and walks down the stairs cautiously. He had been in a different mood. I pray for all those who come his way. Even I won't be able to save their asses. I move out the stairs and go out the opposite side, taking up the backside. Few guards scout through the area and give the clearance while we slowly move towards the east. The opposite from where we came.
I see our guards firing at some men in the east side. There are not many. Most of them are killed. My men are gaining ground. They have almost captured or killed half of them.

Fifteen minutes. That's all we take to round them up and kill the rest. Two men are captured by Arthit and he is beating the shot out of them. But I don't understand why this attack. There were not enough men to take us down. Why bother.
That's when we hear a huge blast in the west side of the mansion. Near my room. No ....

Arthit and I turn and run towards our room. My mind is playing so many scenarios and I am not ready to accept any. I run and run. When we reach our room, the guards outside are dead and inside we see black. The bed is burning and the window is thrashed. But that's not what gain our attention. It's the man in black who is keeping a gun on Kong's head and holding him.

"Move and he dies." He says. I can't make out his voice.

I am stiff and so is Arthit. We both are angry seeing tears on our Kong's face.

He is looking at me and Arthit. His eyes are begging. But before we could even sat anything, the figure turns and jumps out of the window with Kong in his hand.

"NO..." a shout erupts. We run towards the window. Both of them are safe. He was attached to a cable that carried him down. I didn't even realise that in the panic. He looks at us while some guards surround him. Not ours. A car rushes part and we see two of our guards inside. Traitors.

He climbs into it with a resenting Kong. Both I and Arthit run out, shouting our guards to follow, but all we see is emptiness creeping onto us.

A/N
Hey guys double update. Happy reading