KIT

Like a predator, I watch Kong taking his precious breath as the morning rays fall on him. He has slept through the night unaware of the impending danger, too exhausted to care. I normally never allow anyone the time of the day to run things but Kong pulls that out of me. His slow breathing, his soft yet chapped lips, his tanned body reminds me of the way his naked body begged when it was wrapped around me. Submitting to my power. Full control to determine how I wish to pleasure. His moans as he came still run through my mind like music.

I once again want to taste him. And what better way to begin your day than a taste of sweet nectar. He seems like the best prey to feast up on. I remove the quilt off his body to be blessed with a sinful sight. Completely naked Kong. In the middle of night, I didn't find it of any reason to dress him up when I could feel his body around me. Now, that has come to an advantage.

Rubbing my fingers on his length, I start kissing his lightly plump waist. Perfect to fit into my hands. I mark his body while his body is getting attuned. I guide my arms to his nipples while I take his length into my mouth. The first squirm of his body under me is the indication that he is awakening. My tongue glides over the head of his length. There are abound thousand scenarios where I have seen people do this to me but never I imagined enjoying the act myself. But Kong has unhinged me everytime.

With my grasp still intact intact, I take his length fully in my mouth enjoying the taste. He wakes with a mouthful of moans that has me on edge. His voice itself can make you weak. He is breathing heavy with eyes wide and moaning in between. His tousled hair and dishelved look is urging me to take him now and here.

I continue my exploration of his length while I slowly circle his rim with my fingers. I can feel his arousal. And I know he won't last long. I take my time and insert a single finger into his hole earning beautiful strings of musics. He is on edge so am I. I want him to scream.

Without saying anything I fuck him with my fingers as I add two more to his hole. He arches and moans. My bedroom is filled with it. I speed up and in the next moment he is coming in mouth. I have never known that excitement of sucking someone off until I met Kong. And I think I will like it.

Looking at him I can only warn him.

"Now that I have tasted you I can't wait to devour you."

A/N
Hey guys sorry for the long wait I was traveling so couldn't update. But now that I can here's another chapter ❤️