KONGPOB

What the hell did I get myself into?

Since the day i arrived in the wretched mansion i'd been asking that question alot. Never in my life I thought that I would be stuck in a miserable place. Because i was already miserable in my previous situation but I didn't realise how blessed even that was.

He said that he'd wake me up for dinner. But how am I supposed to sleep knowing that I am not a guest but a prey here.

Anyone who is smart enough with a functioning brain can tell that that man is a danger. His hypnotic eyes, his short dark hair and the way he made you feel with a single look even when he was trying to be soft, I knew I had no escape. But that's all I want to do.

Despite knowing that I have a roof and food, it's not enough. Not worth to sell my body for it. And the lust that I saw in his eyes calls for my body. Except I know I am in actual trouble because he claimed me. He said that he will touch me. He was clear.

His words were a sign. He was trying to make to clear of his power over me. He was trying to scare me because that means my surrender. But I will not.

I get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. If i needed an escape i need to know the mansion more throughly. Although I have been cleaning this place for more than months now, there are still things I need to be aware of like the guard's timing. The security wall. His timing- and will he ever leave me alone.

My master- Kit

A/N
My Wattpad is giving me trouble I hope this chapter is visible. Happy reading❤️