KIT

I can breathe..fucking I can breathe. I can breathe. I can breathe. Finally, I can feel myself and that heart beat back to life. He is here. In flesh. In front of us. When he was raken away, I had promised myself not again. I can't let him walk away, either.

My feet automatically took me to him. So did Arthit, but it was his words that turned Kong's attention to us.

"Angel.." I could pinpoint the moment Kong's body shivered with attention. He turned slowly and looked at us while I grabbed his hand in mine. His touch was too soft, his eyes mesmerising and out of the world. My brother had called him appropriately. He was indeed an angel.

Arthit and I shared a look. And without wasting another minute, we took him out of the room. There was too much going around in that box of a room with Lily hugging that pest and all. As dutiful brothers, we should be with her, but we couldn't stop ourselves from wanting to engulf Kong. He was finally back to his rightful place.

I opened the door to an empty room just adjacent to our office. As soon as Arthit closed the door. I hugged him and cried. I was not ashamed to let my tears out. He was our moon. Our baby. Kong probably was taken aback because he looked at shocked.

"Moon...baby, we finally got you." I caressed his face in my palm. Arthit got behind him and hugged his waist. He kissed his shoulder and I could notice Kong closing his eyes while he slightly arched his body meeting mine. It was not visible until you were standing close.

"We would never let you go anywhere. Baby you are ours. " Arthit's words echoed in the room.

"I a-m not-hi-ng m-ore th-a-n a pe-t to you gu-ys," Kong's melodious voice stuttered.

"Oh trust us darling you are our pet, we will always be your daddy and master. But we will worship you like you deserve. We will serve you in and out of that bed and everywhere else. And you will enjoy every command while we fulfill every desire your heart holds. Coz you are our life, our motive to breath." I said to him staring at him. Letting him know the truth behind my words.

"You were already precious to us in our childhood, moon. We knew since then that you were ours. So did you. But we thought we lost you. It had devasted us. After that the only one who could make place in this heart was you, again. But to finally know you are our moon is nothing sort of wishful desire coming true. We will cherish you like the flower you are. Pamper, you like the baby you are and fuck you like the pet you are to us. Coz your every breath belong to us. Your smile and tears are ours. There's no one can who can take that away from us. Not even you. We've been trying to cage our beasts but now nothing matters. Coz for us you are our priority. We will fight everyone to possess you and own you like you do us."

Arthit was right. He owns us.

"I--I ca-n't...P' S-eb...." He trailed off when Arthit's hold on his waist tightened. I kissed his eyes which were closed. Arthit ran his fingers on his back while I grabbed his neck.

"You look like siren bringing us to our doom. The only difference we have always been slaves to you, moon." I said.

"Will you give us a chance?" Arthit asked. And I held my breath. I wanted him to agree. Willfully. Not that it matters. Coz he's always been meant to rule beside us. Only us. He belong to us. And he would soon know how much he own these beasts.

But for now we need him to agree. Just for his sake and Seb's. It would be better. If not, we will have no inhibitions to lock him up in our bedroom. Tie him to the bed ready to be devoured and worshiped. I slowly tightened my hold on his neck enough to let him breathe. And kissed his earlobe while I wispered the words.

"What do you say? Moon, will you give us a chance?"

A/N
Hello lovelies
Here's a new chapter. I will trying to update on a regular basis.  Hope you will like the chapter and support it.
Happy reading ❤️