KONGPOB

All is different. In these four weeks, I am different, I feel it. I don't feel pain anymore, neither exhaustion. I am rested and secure. It is the first time in my entire life that I have been feeling such. Before, either it was fear or unwantedness. Seb really takes care of me. He has promised me to let me enjoy all the things in life, but I don't want any of that. All I need is this secure feeling.

"Baby, come, let's have lunch. You've been couped up in this room for the entire morning. "

Seb had given me a room where I could paint. Since childhood I loved it but never could explore because of lack of money. Now that the opportunity is here, I don't wish to let go of it. I have painted all morning. Only a maid came in between with a glass of juice.

"Coming P', just let me put this aside."

Securing the painting, I went out with him. The only thing that captures my attention is Terry.  He never speaks to me. But I always feel his stare on me. Like he is keeping an eye on me. But he has never tried to harm me again. I don't feel threatened by him. But sometimes it gets awkward. If Seb is not here, I don't know what to feel.

" Baby, just sit here. I will come back in a minute." He leaves to attend his phone. I was so lost I didn't even hear it. As soon as I sat, a maid served me. But it was not something I ate.

"Take that away. He doesn't like it. Bring him some rice instead." I looked up to see Terry standing close to me.

"Thank you," I managed without stuttering.

"You need to voice out what you feel. No one's ever gonna understand otherwise."

You did. I thought.

I didn't say anything. Just silently enjoyed the lunch. Seb came back in a few. But his expressions were stained.

"P'? Is everything okay?" I asked seeing him in such a state.

"Nothing to worry, Baby,"
But I was not convinced because Terry and him shared a look. And I saw Terry clutching his hands. It was definitely something.

"I know there is. Can I also know if it concerns me? I have always been kept under dark even when things would affect me. I don't want to anymore. Please P'.."

This is the first time that I said anything. I looked at Terry, and he had a look of amusement. 

Sighing Seb told me what bothered him

"I got a call from Arthit for a meeting. I don't know whether he knows that you are with me or not. Or whether he knows that I am his childhood friend." Seb murmured that last sentence, and I was shocked.

"What?"
"Since he wanted to know what it is I think Seb now its time to tell him. Everything." Terry said.

"Baby, they were our family friends. They were closer to you. Looked after you. They called you their moon. They cherished you. When our family was attacked, they came to save us. I did see Uncle, but by that time, it was too late. That's why I am afraid if they know who you are, there is nothing stopping them from taking you away. They were already almost obsessed with you when Terry kidnapped you.  We had researched about it. Terry was so sure that it was them who harmed his family, but I know its not. Three families were under attack on that day. Everyone lost something. Now, if they come to know you are the moon they had been looking for, they will never let you go."

"Why wouldn't they?" Seb ran his fingers through his hair.

"Because they've always been crazy when it came to you. Even during our childhood. They would go mad if someone else approached you, they protected you, took care of you and spoiled you...I knew then they loved you but now you are kongpob to them with whom they are obsessed.  If they get to know both of you are same, then they will never let you go. The problem is they are not same. They are cruel, dangerous, and dark. I don't want my brother to be in darkness anymore."

I shivered hearing all of this information it was too much.

A/N
Hey guys! A new update. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be updating this story a bit slow since I am still in recovery. Thank you for your support.